DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

spraycan tool type thingy mabob

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] I am suggesting some sort of spraypaint tool or smth. Maybe it could be sold by the black market dealer for 1k+. You can basically draw on the buildings with it. (basically a paragraph. just a small one)

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] I think it would benefit the server by offering some sort of artistic addition to the relatively boring map. It would also be good for people that possibly enjoy drawing or whatever. If it were to be abused which it def will be, I suggest adding some sort of name system like the props have when it shows the name of the owner of the prop. If someone were to minge with it then you can just get the from the paint and use that to find out who did it. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

just add like a graffiti artist job instead of buying it because a new player can easily abuse a bought item meanwhile if we put it in a pre1 job the likely hood of the nword covering half the walls of the server is a lot less likely

(also you stle my idea I was going to suggest said job)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Great, fun idea. Just hope it could find a way to not be over-abused by minges. Giving it out at a store for cost to anyone is not what I'd suggest, but a Prestige job would be cool.

+1 to the idea, though.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Though im fond of the idea and i like the creativity that will come from this, i feel like it could have some… issues.

Fairly certain this will reveal some stuff our sacred eyes wish they would have never seen, furthermore the performance issues this could bring i must give this a -1.

Buuuuuuut, if there was some kind of way this item could be kept away from the minges i would gladly change my opinion. But i guess it all comes down to performance 😄

• 1 month later...
  • Merk locked this topic