DarkRP Staff Roster | Mid-Month of March 2024

• DarkRP Management Team
Posted (edited)

zvjizvrkco.png

DarkRP - Mid-Month Staff Roster
15th of March, 2024

In an attempt to fix some areas of our staff team structure that were lacking, we have decided to make some changes to the administration of our server & staff team divisions; You may have seen the following individuals out taking a larger part in our division activities, and doing extremely well in their pursuit, so please congratulate and support our new division leads as they settle into their new roles! 🙃

Human Resources Division:

BusterBigNut - Administrator | Human Resources Division Director 
🥇
@busterbignut As I've watched you grow and develop, you've consistently raised the bar for what makes a staff member stand out; You have been exceptional at everything you do, from how informative & respectful you are in your trainings to how well you handle yourself in-game, you have not yet disappointed me, and I don't expect you to do so any time soon. For someone who bought staff with 10 hours on the server, I'd say I'm fairly well satisfied. 🙂

Errol - Trial Administrator | Human Resources Assistant Division Director🥈
@Errol THE BIBLE HOBO, I first met you reading scriptures on the side of the road, and watched you create a name for yourself as one of our most proficient staff members and a good friend of many of us. I appreciate all you've done, and the team wouldn't be the same without you here, I've seen you provide a voice of reason, defuse situations, and help everyone reach a fair resolve. Thank you for all you've done, and I'm excited to see where we will go from here.

Chawhead - Administrator | Operators Division Director 🥇
@Chawhead -
One of our last OGs still on the team, I've seen you here and there around the server since way back in the day, you've never been a problem to me or any of the old administration; Your history, efficiency, and personality are all things that we look for in the role of an Administrator, and I have no doubt that you will be one of the best once again. 
ChrisRid - Lead Moderator | Operators Division Assistant Division Director🥈
@ChrisRid - My trainer for staff, and for HR, you've never disappointed us, even though your timezone may be wacky for the location of our server, you always find the time to help us out whenever we need you. You're a true inspiration in the way you conduct yourself with a constantly respectful attitude, and I have faith in you in everything you do! 

StarPhantom - Trial Administrator | Game Masters Division Director 🥇

@StarPhantom  - The thing I've grown to respect about you is the way you draw people around yourself no matter what you're doing, and when people are in your presence, they always seem to have a good time. You're the perfect person to run the Game Masters division, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

StS GamingCarrot - Trial Administrator | Game Masters Division Assistant Division Director🥈

@GamingCarrot - Despite everything else you have going on in your life, you still find a way to give us the time you do, and always maintain a respectful and courteous attitude in everything you do on the server, and for the community. You picked up GM because you wanted to help out, and I know you'll do a great job at whatever you decide to do for the division. I wasn't going to do this at first, but your wilingness to help and make things better has earned you this promotion. 🙂

EXTRA PROMOTION:
Lika - Trial Administrator (missed his promo L)

Thank you to all who were promoted for your hard work, and keep up the good work. 🙂

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Congratulations to everyone who's done a fantastic job helping keep the server run smoothly! It's awesome to see how cohesive and effective the staff team has been recently, we truly have some superb staff and I feel positive that the recent changes which have been made to the structure of the team will only benefit all of us, by playing to each-others strengths and encouraging those who will undoubtedly do just as well. I'm excited to help in this new role, having previously found that this area of the team is one of my personal favourites. Cheers 🥂

• Like 3