DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

comp other other try :D

In-game name: StS computer TLG

Discord username: (ex: merk.gg) newsreporter

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:425619557

Active Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Current Playtime:StS computer TLG has played for 808:04:54.

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Are you a member of the Garnet Gaming DarkRP Discord?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None this time 😧

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] was staff for a while around 7 months ago now?

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen as staff because I am a pretty damn mature and responsible guy especially for my age. A

bunch of people have said it before and I have said it a bunch in the past too. I can get out of hand sometimes but that is pretty rare now that I have matured and grown up a bit more. before when I got denied on my last staff app I said some dumb shit with slurs out of anger because someone I am friends with got called a pedophile by a member of staff over an out of context joke (not sayin names). Im not gonna say anything like that again and if I do it will not be near the server in any way shape or form.

I genuinely have no idea what to put inside of a second paragraph. so I can really just do one for now 😞

[Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: yes, once for mrdm, once for an accepted appeal, once for timeout by progs,

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes, when I was previously staff and when I made like 2 before this

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-5 hrs

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like fixing up cars and motorbikes and riding around now that I FINALLY fixed my moped

Did you read the staff rules?: computer 😄

Edited by computer
fixed it :D
  • Like 3
  • DarkRP Management Team

Neutral

I haven't had an issue with you in-game, but you're on the young side, you only have 1 paragraph, and I don't know how much maturing can be done in a matter of weeks regarding using slurs.

Only reason this isn't a -1 is other staff members vouch that you were good on the team.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 3/26/2024 at 8:16 PM, big dog 1400 said:

-1 I see this kid saying the nword all the time, he also rdmd me the other day https://streamable.com/1dki6u 

https://imgur.com/a/NJX3d1d

I have like 4 things to say about this

the image shows chats that were from around a month ago, in a server completely unrelated to garnet

within said month, I have been bettering myself and using less language like that

and I have never nor ever will use those words on garnetgaming EVER

lastly, those are the only times I have ever said those words in that discord that is once again not remotely related to garnet, it just has friends and people that came off of the server, but nothing directly related to it

however, im not gonna act like a child lol, im just gonna calmly talk about this 😄

Edited by computer
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, computer said:

I have like 4 things to say about this

the image shows chats that were from around a month ago, in a server completely unrelated to garnet

within said month, I have been bettering myself and using less language like that

and I have never nor ever will use those words on garnetgaming EVER

lastly, those are the only times I have ever said those words in that discord that is once again not remotely related to garnet, it just has friends and people that came off of the server, but nothing directly related to it

however, im not gonna act like a child lol, im just gonna calmly talk about this 😄

it being in an unrelated server doesn't make it any better, im sorry to tell you 😞  -1 I think you need more than a month to reflect

nice rdm btw 

• Disagree 2
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

You were confirmed to be using racial slurs; Regardless of the environment which you used them in, we do not tolerate any form of racism in our community.. While we have not seen this behavior repeat, we feel as though you have not held a clean behavior trend for long enough to warrant overlooking this, focus on withholding from these behavior patterns if you would like to be accepted into the staff team in the coming weeks.
Please try to maintain a clean record for the next two weeks, and attempt another application then.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in weeks.

• Sad 1
  • Informative 2
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1