Buff the mp5a5 firerate.

Gamma

For as long as we switched from Taiga the mp5a5 has been a really shit weapon. With its 25 dmg and slow as hell firerate it really just has no more use in it. I never see anyone else use the gun but in those fights where you have no more ammo left in your rifles. If im being honest it has no reason to be used anymore and I think that should change. 

I dont think we should increase dmg, bullet spread, or decrease recoil. But instead we should increase its rate of fire. I think this would benifit the server mainly because it allows people to use their $10 gun and be able to get kills with it again. But as of now its only use is for a sidearm but with this change a gun you would be able to rush into an objective with. With increased firerate this gun would be able to stand a chance to the sterling,FMG,AEK, and the lesser known mp5a4. Now all those people who bought the mp5a5 can use it again if we make this simple change. Also I think that the seal mp5 is a great example as it having a crazy firerate but not the best dmg (but you still see ghost get feeds with this thing) 

I know im not the best person on the forums but I think this change would bring a possitive feedback from the community of the Military RP server and people would start using their mp5a5s again. Feel free to comment if you like my suggestion or call me a fucking idiot and don't know what im talking about.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my suggestion. Hope it was worth it and you have a great day.

Edited by Gamma
  • Like 6
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2

+1 to any sort of buff that will make this weapon actually viable again. I do not wish for the gun to be returned to the same state as it was in taiga as the nerf it was given was both justifiable and well-deserved. However, the hit it took from its nerf not only knocked it out of the meta but rendered the gun nearly unusable. It’s the equivalent of a peashooter right now and could definitely benefit from a small buff.

• Like 3

+1 I remember the day I found out the laser gun got nerfed, and was really happy. However, I remember this specific nerf to the MP5A5 being a bit overkill. People bought this weapon because it was good. And when it got nerfed, I was a bit confused about why the fire rate was nerfed. It's an SMG, not a secondary. I personally don't have this gun, but it's a shame to see those who payed money for a donor ending up disappointed and having to buy the next best thing instead of getting their money's worth.

On 10/19/2018 at 7:11 PM, Gamma said:

For as long as we switched from Taiga the mp5a5 has been a really shit weapon. With its 25 dmg and slow as hell firerate it really just has no more use in it. I never see anyone else use the gun but in those fights where you have no more ammo left in your rifles. If im being honest it has no reason to be used anymore and I think that should change. 

I dont think we should increase dmg, bullet spread, or decrease recoil. But instead we should increase its rate of fire. I think this would benifit the server mainly because it allows people to use their $10 gun and be able to get kills with it again. But as of now its only use is for a sidearm but with this change a gun you would be able to rush into an objective with. With increased firerate this gun would be able to stand a chance to the sterling,FMG,AEK, and the lesser known mp5a4. Now all those people who bought the mp5a5 can use it again if we make this simple change. Also I think that the seal mp5 is a great example as it having a crazy firerate but not the best dmg (but you still see ghost get feeds with this thing) 

I know im not the best person on the forums but I think this change would bring a possitive feedback from the community of the Military RP server and people would start using their mp5a5s again. Feel free to comment if you like my suggestion or call me a fucking idiot and don't know what im talking about.

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my suggestion. Hope it was worth it and you have a great day.

BUFF MY ASSHOLE DADDY

• Dumb/Shitpost 3