Add a Priest job

17 hours ago, WohMi said:

-

1. 😬 

famous quote 

“I would genuinely suggest if this is too much of an experience, you try and find another game to play that is not in a LITERAL sense made to depict a very dark humor of police brutality, mass shootings, and drug abuse” 

i still love this job idea

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
8 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

“I would genuinely suggest if this is too much of an experience, you try and find another game to play that is not in a LITERAL sense made to depict a very dark humor of police brutality, mass shootings, and drug abuse” 

okay gunner, hopefully garnet's doing a bit, and while I understand that there's a lot of "dark edgy humor crime" in DarkRP, I definitely don't agree with the idea of adding a class that encourages "Predatory actions against minors."

That's just me, though 🤷‍♂️

Edit: No clue why you're cringe-reacting me for not wanting a job class that would make the server more toxic, especially towards younger players. I'm not surprised, but still, doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by WohMi
  • Cringe 2
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
15 hours ago, WohMi said:

okay gunner, hopefully garnet's doing a bit, and while I understand that there's a lot of "dark edgy humor crime" in DarkRP, I definitely don't agree with the idea of adding a class that encourages "Predatory actions against minors."

That's just me, though 🤷‍♂️

Edit: No clue why you're cringe-reacting me for not wanting a job class that would make the server more toxic, especially towards younger players. I'm not surprised, but still, doesn't make sense to me.

I heard Roblox is a good game for those young kids, they should go play that if they don’t wanna get their feelings hurt

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Creative 1
  • Informative 1
7 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

I heard Roblox is a good game for those young kids, they should go play that if they don’t wanna get their feelings hurt

if only bro joined the ancient universe genre in roblox 😭

there are some corners of that game that even to this day are considered toxic and harmful to sensitive people. i get your point though.

on another note,

+1

good job idea

On 4/29/2024 at 4:08 PM, WohMi said:

This is less of an issue and more of a general opinion on the proposed class, but I don't think the Priest should be allowed to print or anything. I think it would be funny and make sense if the Priest spawned with the "Annabelle" weapon from HL2.

I'm mostly for having the class not be allowed to conduct any illegal activity like hobos to make it more focused on the RP of the church idea. 

• Like 1