Hey Everybody!

• The Garnut

Take my words with a grain of salt, but it looks like this Monday will be the day I can start committing again. Unfortunately I've been and out of the house trying to distract myself of everything that's going on, and I think I've done enough healing to be able to start dedicating hour of my day to my favorite hobby, Garnet Gaming. I miss lots of you guys and can't wait to reconnect!

If @Evity and @Phantom , and or anybody else has strong opinions on what should be a priority update, feel free to post it here.

• Like 4
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
21 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Take my words with a grain of salt, but it looks like this Monday will be the day I can start committing again. Unfortunately I've been and out of the house trying to distract myself of everything that's going on, and I think I've done enough healing to be able to start dedicating hour of my day to my favorite hobby, Garnet Gaming. I miss lots of you guys and can't wait to reconnect!

If @Evity and @Phantom , and or anybody else has strong opinions on what should be a priority update, feel free to post it here.

In my opinion, I really think getting donation support caught up back to speed should be #1 priority but I think you already said you were going to make that a priority. Other than that I'm not totally sure, since I don't play MRP too often as of now. I'd focus on DarkRP and getting their stuff fixed up before starting to work on MilitaryRP though.

Glad to see you're coming back Garnet!

On 11/3/2018 at 5:11 PM, Garnet said:

I believe fixing up Frogmen because they aren't even in RU right now, and their members are rapidly growing and they get killed often in war. And weapon balancing is a big priority too.

Edited by draggydx
  • Like 3
On 11/3/2018 at 8:11 PM, Garnet said:

This is fairly broad, but try fixing all the glitches / issues in darkrp / mrp before working on something major, like a new map update. Glad you're back 🙂

On 11/3/2018 at 8:11 PM, Garnet said:

I think Drp Should Be Priority Number 1

https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/208.103.169.33:27015/ 

Really Haven't had a Good Player base to my eyes ever since new map , Haven't even past 90 People on in long time ,   . Maybe fix issues On Dark RP 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
On 11/3/2018 at 7:11 PM, Garnet said:

On 11/4/2018 at 1:41 AM, Jackal l GarnetGaming.net said:

Although some may disagree I personally believe that some weapon balancing should be taken into account. I believe Phantom would agree with that and as a result myself and most likely Phantom wouldn't mind sitting down and going through with you on some of the changes. Just my personal opinion though. 🙂

Sorry, I keep coming back to this thread to respond but forget to actually leave a reply.

I think that MRP could definitely use a weapon stat rework, as stated in the past. Jackal and I could work on setting these stats since we spend time on the server and know for the most part what needs changes. Apart from that, I know a lot of MRP players were excited for the new map you showcased a couple months ago, so if possible it would be nice if you and/or Diomonder decide to continue working on that.

Welcome back. 🙂

• Like 2