DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ethan's Staff Application

Ethan

General Information

Name: Ethan Garza

Total time on the server: | SSO COL Ethan Greshnev has played for 1297:15:45.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals: Hardey, Windows, Flak, Yax, Sleepy, and Nomad

Staff History:  One expired RDM warn (Thought I could keep a perfect record, lol.)

Country of Residence: United States of America

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?

I have been staff on a few servers, but my most memorable staffing experiences were on Garnet Gaming Dark RP twice, and Empire Breach Server. In GG's Dark RP, I reached Lead Moderator twice. On Empire, I reached the rank of Manager once.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan to benefit the server because I owe a great deal to Garnet for his commitment to improving the server, and I can't necessarily benefit the server financially, so I hope to help out by continuing to run SSO and help out in the staff team if I am given that opportunity. I have been playing on the MRP server for about 8 or 9 months now, and it has been a great experience so far that I hope will continue for a while longer.

The reason that I want to begin staffing at this point in time instead of earlier is because school is ending in one week for me, about to take all of my finals, and then begin Summer! I only had enough time to actively run SSO before, but now that school is out of the way mostly (besides English Summer reading for AP Eng IV), I should have enough time to help in the staff team as well (unless something comes up of course).

Edited by Ethan
Added Nomad's referral.

Before this gets locked, just gotta say congrats Ethan. I saw nothing but good things leadership wise and in maturity from you back in cs desert. You're probably the most mature person on the server, and I have no doubts that you'll be a great staff member. Good luck man @Ethan

• Like 1
  • Winner 1