i wanna rape

JakePlays

1 hour ago, Scotti said:

The fact that there even is a rapist job is pretty sick. Its not something to joke about. How about removing the job all together.

Oof I agree I feel like we should add a safe space zone instead and remove the rape job I feel triggered when I see someone on the class all this does is promote rape culture in America 

jk xd +1 to James suggestion it’s fun changing my job and blending in and hitting someone with a surprise rape 

• Spicy 1
6 hours ago, Scotti said:

The fact that there even is a rapist job is pretty sick. Its not something to joke about. How about removing the job all together.

I don't think I have ever seen an intelligent comment by you.

+1 pretty dumb its got a level cap even though its a premium job

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Scotti said:

Suck it up is about all I can tell ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Sure it's wrong, but you're a on a gmod server. Did you really expect a whole lot better? It's also wrong for me to mug people, shoot people, sell drugs, make meth, etc... you get my point. 

Oh and +1 on the suggestion as a whole.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2018 at 7:24 AM, Scotti said:

We are hitting levels of hierarchy that shouldn't even be possible

On 11/2/2018 at 8:35 AM, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Oof I agree I feel like we should add a safe space zone instead and remove the rape job I feel triggered when I see someone on the class all this does is promote rape culture in America 

jk xd +1 to James suggestion it’s fun changing my job and blending in and hitting someone with a surprise rape 

I'll get to building that safe space bby.  I remember when we had a safe space in mrp it was in the back corner of debrief where no one could hear their complaining from the front.

+1 to lowering it a little, but not too much.