DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

SSO OPT Dokkalfar - SuicideRPG/FailRP - Player Report

• Community Director

In-game name: Conway/John Lan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138807332

I am reporting an [Staff/Player]: Player - SSO OPT Dokkalfar (Yax)

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:165028918

Who was involved?: Hardey and Trip

When did this occur?: 5/31/18 At 10:58

Describe the situation: Suicide RPG, SSO OPT Dokkalfar used the RPG and shot at his feet, thus being FailRP. In a staff sit with Trip and Hardey, they believed it was FailRP but after Dokkalfar, refuting such the staff felt uncomfortable as additionally the logs had wiped, so I happily stated I would make a forum report. 

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings):

https://youtu.be/DWEkbGsMhGc

I can demonstrate this tactic over and over again. I am NOT aiming at my feet, I strafe jump over the hill, shoot DOWN the hill, and land on the opposite side, not taking damage. The splash damage down at Conway's feet are what hit him, and I use this tactic on many parts of the map. In this case, EXACTLY where the event occurred, I jump over the hill, and aim for the bottom of the other side. I can draw and animate the physics behind this if you really need a visual on how this tactic works. Think of it like dropping a water balloon down at the floor 2 m in front of you, but there is a wood board at 1m between you hand your hand dropping the water balloon. When the balloon hits the ground, do you get wet? No, because the board blocks it. The exact same method demonstrated here. 

Edited by Yazmo ☣

Very sticky situation, had to call in Hardey for assistance. It was reported well after the incident after war, and logs were wipped. No logs of SSO OPT Dokkalfar showed at all. No kills no damages. This video was shown to me by Conway and it clearly shows Dokkalfar shooting straight at his feet with an RPG, although he claims their is a way to not damage yourself shooting the side of the mountain and jumping backwards(Back into cover). He also said he will be uploading a video of it. Either way In this video it is on a hill/mountain and it seems he comes close to the edge but reacts very fastly seeing conway in the corner of his eye and flicks with the RPG him killing Cownay, but it does possibly seem he might have damaged himself. I was confused on what to do and like I said I called Hardey and Conway said he was just going to make a forums post about it and here it is.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

also I must add, Conway is not even full hp. As you can see I even over shoot the rocket and it still kills him... @†Trip†

Bro what

you literally fired at your feet. This isn’t a ‘tactic’, this is a poor attempt at an excuse to dismiss your breaking of the rules. It’s kinda sad you’re the rank and faction that you are and still attempting to get out of it. 

It wasn’t down the hill. If you play it frame by frame, you’re turned so that it’s firing right beside conway on the top of the hill. 

+1

• Like 1

That's the same thing I do in the video... I do this tactic in almost every war. Before hand I jump, 

hen I kill him I turn, and Im not looking directly down the rocket flies by him and not directly down...

Edited by Yazmo ☣

I just thought I could show you this one last time, here is the exact same move except on a smaller hill. On Conway's 80% hp, this is for sure more then enough to kill him, and I know it works for people at 100% hp as I adapted this move from when it has been done on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YqDmEtCc0c (plus this video is executed without the usage of an energy drink for better strafes)

Edited by Yazmo ☣

This will be my last post on this thread, but I just wanted to point a few things out.

1. Notice how my pathing is IDENTICAL to my demonstration videos.

2. If I shot at my feet, the rocket would of caught the lip of the hill and exploded, instead it flies past him.

3.  At 0:10 seconds into the video, pause it. Notice the explosion radius(dust kicked in air). Look how far down it is, and note that it is IDENTICAL to the video I posted in the demonstrations.

Edited by Yazmo ☣