MRP Event Idea

So I got an idea for an interesting event involving the whole server and no special changes to the server.  What I propose is a tournament of sims, where each faction faces off in best of five or seven sims.  It could be set up like this.  

RU: 

First Round-

G1 2GA v GRU

Second Round- 

G2 SSO v Frogmen

G3 Winner of game 1 v Vega 

Finals-

G2 Winner v G3 Winner 

US:

First Round-

G1 Marines v Green Berets

G2 Marsoc v Army

Second Round-

G3 Winner of G1 v Delta Force 

G4 Winner of G2 v Seals 

Finals- 

G3 Winner v G4 Winner

Grand Finals- 

RU Champion v US Champion

Obviously the exact matches could be changed based on perceived skill of each faction, this was just my quick assessment.  The Rounds could just take place during non-war and the real appeal is that admins would not have to do any real work to be able to run this, as it could ran at any time.  I just think that having it be an official event hopefully  brings better numbers to factions so it could be a fair fight.  

Also as a side note, base factions or high numbers obviously could not use everyone (ie: all of 2GA v GRU) the amount on each team would be dicedied by the smaller faction and the larger faction's leader would pick who he wants to fight.

2GA GenArmii

Donators: M9 | MP5A5 | AEK | Orsis | Mosin-Nagant | FMG-9 | Ghille | Prestige | Riot | Prox 

3 hours ago, DannKeb said:

+1 Sounds fun, the only downside I can see this having is that it's probably gonna be hard to get all factions on at the same time. Maybe it could be spaced out over a weekend so everyone has the chance to compete. One question, Will all factions be required to use their own classes or will donator classes/weapons be allowed?

The Classes thing could be decieded as a whole the day of the tourney, also you could use the current guidlines on donators used by soc forces.