Kirb's Staff Application

Kirb

Name: Kirb [SSO LT Kirb Kustov]

Total time on the server: SSO LT Kirb Kustov has played for 479:10:16.

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals: Ethan, Draggy, Skye

Staff History: No warns/bans

Country of Residence: USA, EST

Past experiences staffing?
I've owned and managed several personal customized DarkRP servers in the past.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?
I've been playing on the server for about 5 months now, and I've been continually impressed by not only the server, but the Garnet Gaming community as a whole. When I first joined, I began moving up the ranks of 2GA with the intentions of hopefully becoming an officer to help maintain the faction. After a while I became interested in joining a special forces faction, and after several attempts I was able to become an SSO operative. From then until now I have been trying to get more involved in the community and with both RU/US as a whole, as well as making sure new players to the server have a good experience when they first hop on, and hopefully come back for more. I've made a lot of genuine friends within the community and I hope I can help others feel the same way about the server that I do by helping react to violations of server rules that would otherwise ruin the overall experience of the server. Additionally, I have a fairly consistant play time on the server (between 3-6 hours per day on average), and I believe that I have a fair and balanced analysis of various situations and conflicts, allowing me to de-escilate and create a better experience for the players involved with sits. Occasionally I am active during 1-3AM EST (1-2 days per week), when there are few staff on and many violations of the server rules occur, helping to provide a better experience to the players on the server.

Edited by Kirb
referral from Draggy and Skye added
  • Like 1
  • Winner 3

+1

Nothing but great interactions I have had with you. You are a great person to have fun with and all the while you keep everything serious while maintaining such a positive attitude and outlook. Because of this I have no doubt you would be an amazing addition to the staff team.

Edited by Pencil
More text
  • Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I was off my computer for the night until I saw this post.

Kirb is a HUGE +1  for me. He is a player who shows the highest level of maturity I've seen on this server bar none. Very acquainted with the rules and staff team. He would be a great addition.

I'd say add me to ref's but I've been staff for all of 2 hours lol. For real though, this guy would be my #1 draft pick.

• Like 1

+1 I had many encounters with Kirb. He is one of the most mature leader I know on GG. He is always an unbiased person looking for both sides of an argument and will side with the person that's correct. He is always been a nice, sensible person. I can see him being very useful in the Staff Team. Hope you lots of luck on getting in the staff roster bud. 

• Like 5