Nerfing the MP5A5

Bendak

11 hours ago, Crin {GG} said:

It's fine, it's not as broken as your portraying it to be. In the scenario that you provided, you showed you shooting at a person sitting still in the wide open(without cover). How often in war does this actually happen? Not a lot considering there are plenty of trees and other barricades along the way to OBJs. 

3 hours ago, gg.x [Cody Drax] said:

-1. Using the argument that the current MP5 "makes the server less fun" is a blanket argument  that you have no real proof to provide to back it up, while also considering the fact that the woes of a few members of the community isn't reason enough to nerf a donator weapon for everyone. The MP5A5, in the hands of a skilled player, is a dangerous weapon, such as every other powerful donator weapon that you can buy. It's 'dangerous' levels drop severely with those who can't control it properly.

1 hour ago, Alex Conway said:

"MP5A5 OP, REMOVE PLS"

Why bother suggesting this?

1. You already know people are gonna find a better weapon that is slightly better to use, then that's going to become the new meta:
  2. People paid for this weapon
  3. We didn't remove the Orsis which was a power meta, for THE LONGEST TIME. (And most likely will be the next meta if this gets nerfed)
  4. I used base entry guns for MONTHS, I always contested anyone. - Get Gud.
  5. Wars are fair, sometimes RU wins, sometimes US wins, often times it's pretty close. 

11 hours ago, ClickBait said:

I agree an SMG shouldn't hit that far, but I it also destroys the momentum of the gun itself. The mp5a5 provides accuracy in which you and the person in the greater distance have to be still unless you're able to control the weapon correctly. Without the proper handling and marksmanship, the gun serves just as a normal SMG, which is what it's intended to be. 

12 hours ago, {GG} CJ said:

Wars are not determined by who which side has more MP5 users. 

Its not "give the gun to anyone and they become a god" skilled people will excel with the MP5. No offense to others, but people who have MP5 and arent that skilled it wont be doing anything useful in war. 

You wont find people stationary like that during war. people move and just jump everywhere. Jump peeking, sprinting. You gotta be on point with tracking to fully do damage like that at that distance or even at a greater distance. 

+1 

I can’t even begin to comprehend what you’re thinking when you actually type out -1. Are you fucking kidding me? The MP5A5 is a joke. I don’t even have to use WASD in any combat situation. You just stand at the top of a hill and point at people whilst holding down M1. There is 0 skill required to use this weapon and you all want to save your damn crutch so much cause you don’t want to go back to days of having to deal with recoil and spray control. I’m sorry, but I’ve been called a hacker when I just evaporate kids leaving base. It literally takes a second and they already vanish. “Please don’t take my crutch away, I feel good when I stand in one place and evaporate privates!!” I use this weapon without ever having to go into first person. If that’s what a S U B - M A C H I N E G U N has come to, then it needs to go. Yeah, keep that in mind. SMG evaporating crowds within seconds is perfectly balanced, right? What 2 of you said, “control the weapon”? No, no, you control an M60 or an AEK, you don’t control a laser pointer. I can’t imagine the frustration from the random privates that don’t understand how they’re being deleted from the field. P l e a s e, give your crutch up so everyone has a fair chance of walking out of spawn. Mr. Garnet pls keep my crutch to stabilize my lack of real skill. 

9 hours ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

-1 git gud

Stop shitposting cutie

• Sad 1
  • Winner 1
52 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

"UNREALISTIC!!!!!" Oh really Eh?

/me compares gmod smg to real life smg because the fucking laser SMG adds to RP

what are you doing? Stop defending ur crutch with videos of hill billies firing their guns into the woods thank you

• Winner 1
12 hours ago, {GG} CJ said:

Wars are not determined by who which side has more MP5 users. 

Image result for thats where your wrong kiddo

The MP5 has the capability to kill from sniper range, it is a 3-6 shot depending on where you hit. It is superior to nearly every other gun in many situations. You don't need to be skilled to destroy with this weapon, I don't own the MP5 and I have overall stopped engaging at CQC because I always get melted.

1 hour ago, Alex Conway said:

"MP5A5 OP, REMOVE PLS"

Why bother suggesting this?

1. You already know people are gonna find a better weapon that is slightly better to use, then that's going to become the new meta:
  2. People paid for this weapon
  3. We didn't remove the Orsis which was a power meta, for THE LONGEST TIME. (And most likely will be the next meta if this gets nerfed)
  4. I used base entry guns for MONTHS, I always contested anyone. - Get Gud.
  5. Wars are fair, sometimes RU wins, sometimes US wins, often times it's pretty close. 

There really isn't another OP weapon or else people already would have found it. Just because people paid for it doesn't mean it has to be good. There are plenty of bad donor weapons.

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

Image result for thats where your wrong kiddo

The MP5 has the capability to kill from sniper range, it is a 3-6 shot depending on where you hit. It is superior to nearly every other gun in many situations. You don't need to be skilled to destroy with this weapon, I don't own the MP5 and I have overall stopped engaging at CQC because I always get melted.

There really isn't another OP weapon or else people already would have found it. Just because people paid for it doesn't mean it has to be good. There are plenty of bad donor weapons.

Listen Josh, they don’t understand the concept of weapon range. The SEALs were given the CQC weapon specialization because SMGs are supposed to counter snipers apparently, right Conway? 

Conway is right again when it comes to super OP donator weapons because I just shred with my MR96. I mean he wants realistic, so why don’t we buff every weapon to do 90 damage to the torso? Yknow what’s funny, even if we did that, the MP5A5 wouldn’t change at all lmao

• Like 1

I hate that I had to put money in to compete with this god forsaken weapon. The Mac-11, which 4 people in the whole server has access to as it is a SSO Whitelist Only weapon, cannot even come close to competing with it. But why you ask? Lets compare. 663CC23FC29453B073242BE731AF94776C77F7D3

This is the MP5A5 with all attachments (ie the best ones)

A10669AB3AC6FC7BDC8960D17DCF8335B789E4E9

Here is the mac-11. (all attachments is the best)

What is wrong with this? A L O T

DMG: Mac 11 wins by 5

Effective Range: MP5 wins by 3m

Damage Fall Off: MP5 wins by 1

Fire Rate: Tied

Hip Spread: Mp5 wins by TWENTY TWO

Aim Accuracy: MP5 Wins by .5

Spread Per Shot(and max inc): Same

RECOIL: MP5 WINS BY 13% AND 10% ON DEFAULT??????????????

Mobility: MP5 Wins by 18

Handling: MP5 Wins by 20

Deploy Time: Same

Both Realoads: Mac 11

TOTAL SCORE: MP5 wins 7-3

Not to mention when the MP5 Does win, it wins by A L O T.

What is even the point of having other guns when it out classes everything from the AEK to the Mac-11?

Just wondering....

+1

Edited by Yazmo ☣
  • Like 1