Nerfing the MP5A5

Bendak

1 hour ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Hold on Rauler get ready, here’s where everyone quotes you and says, “THE M-M-M-MATADOR DAMAGED THEM F-F-F-FIRST!“

think about it though. they were lined up. not the best video to use for the argument. My OTS-Pernach would have done the same exact thing given that situation.

1 hour ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

I hate that I had to put money in to compete with this god forsaken weapon. The Mac-11, which 4 people in the whole server has access to as it is a SSO Whitelist Only weapon, cannot even come close to competing with it. But why you ask? Lets compare. 663CC23FC29453B073242BE731AF94776C77F7D3

This is the MP5A5 with all attachments (ie the best ones)

A10669AB3AC6FC7BDC8960D17DCF8335B789E4E9

Here is the mac-11. (all attachments is the best)

What is wrong with this? A L O T

DMG: Mac 11 wins by 5

Effective Range: MP5 wins by 3m

Damage Fall Off: MP5 wins by 1

Fire Rate: Tied

Hip Spread: Mp5 wins by TWENTY TWO

Aim Accuracy: MP5 Wins by .5

Spread Per Shot(and max inc): Same

RECOIL: MP5 WINS BY 13% AND 10% ON DEFAULT??????????????

Mobility: MP5 Wins by 18

Handling: MP5 Wins by 20

Deploy Time: Same

Both Realoads: Mac 11

TOTAL SCORE: MP5 wins 7-3

Not to mention when the MP5 Does win, it wins by A L O T.

What is even the point of having other guns when it out classes everything from the AEK to the Mac-11?

Just wondering....

+1

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. you're providing us a consistent difference of 1-3% in change in all categories, think about that.

56 minutes ago, gg.x [Cody Drax] said:

think about it though. they were lined up. not the best video to use for the argument. My OTS-Pernach would have done the same exact thing given that situation.

Oh, a gun that deletes a group of people in no more than 2 seconds is normal? 

I remember you and your men complained about ISI weapons that were worse than the MP5, why don't you all complain now? Becuase you have the weapon.

1 hour ago, gg.x [Cody Drax] said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. you're providing us a consistent difference of 1-3% in change in all categories, think about that.

No he isn't? There are about 4 stats that are 10%+ in difference if you read his analysis of the stats. I am an owner of the MP5A5, and I agree that it needs a nerf. I prefer that the recoil on the MP5A5 be increased by at least 7%, and the hip spread increased by at least 20%. This should be a close quarter weapon. Realism doesn't trump balance in a video game like Military RP.

+1 to a nerf of the MP5A5.

24 minutes ago, Josh said:

Oh, a gun that deletes a group of people in no more than 2 seconds is normal? 

I remember you and your men complained about ISI weapons that were worse than the MP5, why don't you all complain now? Becuase you have the weapon.

you're comparing a faction weapon to a server donator weapon that ANYONE can buy? Who's you all? don't be emotional.

Ok this is me. the dmg is perfectly fine with the MP5. But its the recoil that's the problem. A MP5 can not be a sniper. I've sniped with the MP5 and so has other people.

We can still use the MP5 but if we are can people be more realistic on it and stop sniping with the MP5. Like remember back in the days if someone was caught sniping with the M4 on marines or other faction its considered Failrp.

This is a big +1 for me

8 hours ago, gg.x [Cody Drax] said:

The MP5A5, in the hands of a skilled player, is a dangerous weapon, such as every other powerful donator weapon

That's a problem because there's currently no donator weapon on the MP5A5's level.

• Like 1