Panini Ban Appeal

Panini

+1 Panini has always been very active and supporting of Garnet Gaming and is a very well known person in the community. I witnessed this happen and literally everyone was so confused because we didn't actually think it was real. I agree with the rest of everyone here. Panini, you shouldn't have done that in the first place, but i dont think you deserve a perma ban. But you definitely do deserve a ban of some sort, and that is up to staff to decide. Really hope you do end up coming back though dude, it would really suck to see you go.

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Definitely not trying to put words in peoples mouths, but it's my understanding that there is a "3 Mass Bans and you are perma'd rule." This was Panini's 3rd mass ban since he started playing GG, 8 months ago.

Technically it can be 3 different types of bans to be a considered permanent ban. It not just strictly to mass bans. This is of course of the to the staff member decision.

Edited by Jasmin2nd
Just now, Cold Soldier said:

Panini has been around for 8 months and in that time he has done very well in that community. +1 for a lowered ban to 2 weeks, until more info is brought up on this matter.

Even if he has been around for 8 months, he should still have known and be well aware of the consequences massing on the server, even if he was joking with his friends at the time.

• 300 IQ 1
1 minute ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

Even if he has been around for 8 months, he should still have known and be well aware of the consequences massing on the server, even if he was joking with his friends at the time.

I agree but hes a dumbass and should get that 2 weeks easily. However , he has built relationships with people on the server and support the server financially with his donations. 

Just now, draggydx said:

I agree but hes a dumbass and should get that 2 weeks easily. However , he has built relationships with people on the server and support the server financially with his donations. 

No matter what, even if you have grown a family on this community, breaking the rules that you know are there and have punishments for it, can still get you perma banned

10 minutes ago, Panda said:

-1 becuase one like jasmin said he was a old memeber pluse a old Staff memeber. 2. it's his 3rd offence so there for there is conquencies to his 3rd offemce to being ban

Yes you're completely correct but there are expections to the rules especially when it comes from a person who honestly sorry about what he did. Our job as Staff members at the end of the day is to keep the community happy, not get rid of the ones the community enjoy like Panini. ( I'm still for him getting banned for 2 weeks so he can reflect on his mistakes ) 

Edited by draggydx
1 minute ago, draggydx said:

Yes you're completely correct but there are expections to the rules especially when it comes from a person who honestly sorry about what he did. Our job as Staff members at the end of the day is to keep the community happy, not get rid of the ones the community enjoy like Panini. 

Just be aware that it is to also keep everything fair, and reasonable. Reasons for his unban or lowering of a ban should not be: He is a donator, he is well known in the community, he is good friends with many, or that he has been here for a long time. None of those are valid reasons to justify letting someone off the hook for breaking a large rule like mass RDM. As I said in my +1, the only reason he shouldn't be perma banned is because of the fact that his past two bans were accidental masses, and that a perma ban is up to discussion around accidental bans adding up to a perma (discussion of whether he was intentionally abusing the accidental ban system, or getting out of hand with carelessness.).

• 300 IQ 1