Dash - Moderator Application

Dash

In game name: Dash
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:214928164
Warns:1
Timezone:PST
Playtime?:  | eXg Dash has played for 65:34:28.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
   Referral(s): Buddha, Source, Blair
   Past experiences as staff: Server manager on CSGO Retronix 6v6 (Closed) Garnet Gaming MRP T-MOD     

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I just want to make this clear right now. I have learned from my mistakes from the future of being mingy and disrespecting other people.  That was truly my fault and I would like you all to take my word on that I will not disrespect people under no circumstances whatsoever. Please Take My Word On This!

Well, I have been a part of Garnet Gaming for quite a while now however I took a break from it because I thought there was nothing to do on MRP focus on school. I believe I am the best fit for the job because I have the experience that is needed. With that being said I have a nerve of going above and beyond my normal job description when the opportunity arises. Usually, when I am on I see a lot of staff saying that there are so many sits to do and no one steps in to take them. That is the best and perfect opportunity for me to step in and do one of my parts takes in the staff job. (Since I don't do anything besides farm money).  I make sure the job is done and walk away to keep myself from thinking about it further. I don't over complicate things and tell the reporter and the reported how the situation is going to be solved as fast as possible. I will probably spend more time on staff than playing if I get a position. That's how determined I am.

From what I learned by far about the server and the position I can say that I like it very much and I’m determined to contribute to the job success doing whatever it takes.  I feel confident that I will fulfill the job because I’ve done it before, I know how to do this, I had similar successful experiences, I know I can learn this. Since, there are small amounts of moderators, an exceptional person with staff like skills(like me) that is why I should be chosen over others. During my time at MRP, I developed a skill of what staff needs to be fit into this role and doing the job of what is supposed to do following all the rules in a respectful manner.

Being accepted will allow me to show myself what it looks like to be a DRP Staff member. 

To include, I have a background in

Performing certain tasks or duties
Key accomplishments
Training
To Conclude, Thank you for reading this and hopefully understanding that I have changed and will not get back to that future presence of myself.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: (It Was A False Ban)1 Day Ban for DRP. I was raiding a base and once I was done with it I wanted to raid them again. Once I thought 20 minutes was over I decided to raid them again. Turning out to be it wasn't 20 minutes. The person later reported me and no staff took it until i was logged off. Resulting in LTAP + FAILRP.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes 12/21

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5+ hours and since its winter break I can contribute even more hours

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I go to @Arizona's house almost every day

Did you read the staff rules?: Dash

Edited by Dash

You tagged my wrong account retard. Also, his ban was lifted as it was false. The reporter submitted the report well after the event had taken place, and since dash had logged off, it looked like LTAP. He was unbanned and instead recieved an in game warn. That being said, you are my friend and above that, I trust that you will make good DRP staff. I have seen remorse from you both publicly and privately via your time on MRP, and believe DRP suits you better. As a Trial Mod you will be reviewed and trained, so any mistakes you make during your training will cause you to be removed. So +1, and add me to referrals. Good luck partner

• Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 5
  • Toxic 6

+1

friendly n chill 

4 hours ago, Blair said:

He Is a nice kid but Gates can confirm dash is gae. Ill still +1

no gate is gae 

@Gate u are spreading gae viruses even blair gae too. damn those gaes

Edited by Baka-san
+1 for dash we need more people like him
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

I just want to ask how many staff apps have you made? For MPR AND DRP

Dark RP

-    1 Is Still Unknown

-    1 Is Denied

Military RP

-     1 Accepted

-     2 Denied

For a grand total of  5 Staff Applications.

9 minutes ago, MHKNZ said:

-1 ; Just watched you RDM someone during a sit, which contradicts the level of maturity a Staff Member should have.

- Reconsider how you should act as a Player, before even applying.

Was it consentual RDM? If he is friends with the person he killed and just merked that person for the sake of laughs, its fine. Many higher up staff do this exact thing. However, if he was reported for it then by all means it's not allowed. Just clarifying