Fix DarkRP

On 12/31/2018 at 10:41 PM, gLitcH3dit said:

There has been staff on Duty either AFK

Then someone calls RDM on the vigilante, and the staff finally responds to that????

There is absolutely no reason for the server to be in the current state that it's in, and should have never gotten this far. 

This post should be obvious that not all the staff, if not most of the staff doesn't do this. They would have to actively play/staff to go AFK on duty. Even that last comment doesn't fully apply.

I see people like gunner and sneaky (a few more) almost always handling sits, and I truly respect them for that. The server would be in deeper then it already is if it wasnt for these guys.

This needs to be acted on quickly before the server turns into a 24/7 purge.

There are usually not staff afk on duty. Recently 1 staf member was afk on duty and punished for it. Other than that there haven’t been any complaints or staff members caught afking on duty.

Staff members take sits one by one we don’t really check to see which one is a vigilante and which isn’t. When a major problem is happening there can be up to 15 sits sometimes while 1 or 2 staff members are online.

The servers current state is on the lower side although right now it’s Christmas and New Years break. Time when people are not playing games and instead with family and friends. If I am correct that video is at 12 pm. A lot of staff members live in the same timezone or around it. One more thing is that 12 pm is when people celebrate.

Some higher up staff members aren’t always active. The only ones who can do much would either be Rohan or evity. I have recently seen many staff members on since we have a lot of new staff members.

I don’t know why you said that you have seen some staff members take sits. Everyone who is on the server is taking sits if they can. If they don’t I would tell them to take sits but I haven’t had to say this since my last staff experience on GG.

I don’t think one night on New Year’s Eve at 12 should define the server. I do believe that we need another SA or more perms for manager.

The reason our staff members are quitting on garnet and instead mass staff abusing is because they believe the server is going to die since Higher ups aren’t active. Not callin any higher ups out but I do believe they should be more active if anything is gonna happen on this server.

Edited by SnipeKilz!!

Why does everyone think promos is everything. I get that we get new commands. The only people I think should be worrying about promos is T.mods and VIP mods since they could be able to ban. With or without permissions lower staff members can still do something about it whether it means jail warn warn stacking or any other commands possible. Even though it helps us out I feel like all anyone wants is more power. We should be here to help out members of the community. If it gets really bad either the server will shutdown or garnet will do something. You guys need to chill about promos 

3 minutes ago, Evity said:

Hard to be passionate about something that even the owner couldn’t careless for, he has bigger things in his life to worry about anyway. (keep in mind me and garnet have been doing this shit for like 6+ years, i’m sure it’s closer to a decade for him).

Ik it’s hard and you guys have better things to than run a game. I’m just sayin that we need someone to lead us and rn we don’t have many people to.

1 minute ago, Evity said:

I’ll hopefully be back on whenever I get my laptop fixed.

Good luck.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

Why does everyone think promos is everything. I get that we get new commands. The only people I think should be worrying about promos is T.mods and VIP mods since they could be able to ban. With or without permissions lower staff members can still do something about it whether it means jail warn warn stacking or any other commands possible. Even though it helps us out I feel like all anyone wants is more power. We should be here to help out members of the community. If it gets really bad either the server will shutdown or garnet will do something. You guys need to chill about promos 

It’s called progression, people don’t have any interest in pursuing a goal if they can’t progress. It’s how you kill a staff team 

• 300 IQ 1
57 minutes ago, Evity said:

Hard to be passionate about something that even the owner couldn’t careless for, he has bigger things in his life to worry about anyway. (keep in mind me and garnet have been doing this shit for like 6+ years, i’m sure it’s closer to a decade for him).

As you can tell I am very passionate about this server. The last thing I'd want to see is the server die. I would do anything to prevent that.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

I don’t think one night on New Year’s Eve at 12 should define the server. I do believe that we need another SA or more perms for manager.

As stated previously, one night on new years is not the only time I've been on. That was just the night I posted it. I've been on when there was no holiday, and I still see the same issues.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Evity said:

Yeah like source said we don't have many people to lead us only 1 manager that get on weekends and we have jarold who seems to be going inactive again 90% of the time the highest that is ever on anymore is a L.Mod and a T.Admin. DarkRP staff is going inactive and DarkRP has been a shit show from what I have seen lately with all the staff problems, Staff meeting has been needed badly and a removal of inactive staff members in my opinion. Theres 93 people inside of DarkRP that has a staff rank yet only 20% actually gets on the server and I think that needs the be fixed.

Edited by ExoticNinja
3 hours ago, SnipeKilz!! said:

*Coughs* Hi.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Being straight up the highest staff on I usually see is me (Lmod) Source (Tadmin) and vernon is decent active ( Ladmin

And yes I put myself because I'm active 

i am active also except the last week because of work

19 hours ago, Bread God said:

For sure. I want to use Reese's outline, and invite all staff as well as players to the meeting. I'll let you know when the time is and what the full plan is when I get home. See you then.

i work two jobs and im a powerlifter good chance i wont make it unless its a evening meeting like 10 mountain time or something 

Bottom line, I support staff who are actively making the server s better place. I do not support staff who strictly RP and use their staff position as a shield to protect from negativity. I.e Breaking server rules and. Getting called out for it by non staff

Edited by gLitcH3dit
  • Like 2
On 1/2/2019 at 8:59 AM, SnipeKilz!! said:

Oh yeah? That's like saying you shouldn't work somewhere for the money, but simply because you love the company. People don't want to work without compensation, and those that do, have alternate motives guaranteed. 

On 1/2/2019 at 5:04 PM, IAMEVOLVE said:

i work two jobs and im a powerlifter good chance i wont make it unless its a evening meeting like 10 mountain time or something 

I've seen you nig, only thing you're power-lifting is marshmallows ❤️ 

• Haha 1