Santa Claus

Name: Santa Claus

Total time on the server: 158:25:59.
Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals:  None, Sadly

Staff History:  No Warns or Bans

Country of Residence: United States

Past experiences staffing?
I've been Staff on a DarkRP server called TitsRP which is currently active, The owner and I had some differences,
so I stop going to the server.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? 
I just started playing on this server in November and haven't really spent to much time away from it. I've had 
an absolute blast while playing on this server no matter what side I'm on. Currently I've been on RU trying to climb the 
ranks of GRU in hopes to one day be an officer or higher. Along the way I've made a multitude of new friends and I'm hoping 
to meet more people as I keep playing. I realize that I've tried applying for staff before, but I realized that I really needed 
to wait. Even now still feels too early because I know I'm not one of the most known people, but I'm hoping in time that my name gets spread more. 
I want to help benefit the server just by being able to help others have as much fun as I've had, and of course I want to 
help to prevent people from minging and rdming. I know it seems basic, but it's true. I'm on most hours of the day, as long as I don't have 
work or other things that may prevent me from being able to get on. I just want to help improve the quality of this amazing server, that 
I've kind of fallen in love so quickly. 
  • Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I'm gonna -1 for now.

I see 0 issues with your character and 0 issues with your work ethic. You're a chill person and I haven't seen a lapse in maturity. I see you hosting sims and offering GRU training often. BUT, I think it's just too early for you to be applying. You said it yourself in your application :classic_biggrin:. The worst that can happen is Jackal says no .

I think you're staff material but just dig your roots a little bit deeper into the community first.

• Like 1

-1 I feel like you should be active some more and just increasing your presence in-game. That's the only thing that I think that is holding me back from +1-ing you. Other than that, you seem like you would be a great fit for being a staff member.

I see you on time to time and I can proudly say I have never had a negative experience with you. Adding on, there hasn't really been any positive things either. I just see you during war time as we are opposing sides. 
I'd like to get to know you a little bit more and hopefully see that you hold up to the high remarks of maturity and work ethic as people have said. 

I will agree with the people above, for now it will be a -1, but Im sure as time progresses and you take people's suggestion, it will quickly change to a +1. 

From what I have seen from you so far, you would be a great staff member for the server. I guess the only thing people have been -1'ing for is because they don't know you themselves, but that is only because of your focus on interacting with newer players as a GRU Enlisted, which is what you are encouraged to do. You always make sure every new player you interact with learns something, and you even enjoy leading groups of PVTs. I can say that I thoroughly enjoy leading PVTs that pay attention and listen, even if they fuck up, compared to PVTs that don't, and I am glad you share this enjoyment with me. I feel that this attitude is what a moderator would need. Now, an Admin would need a broader attitude, an Admin would have experience from interacting with other leaders and such, but that isn't your goal currently, and that isn't what you're applying for. I am sure that as a staff member you will gain that experience and learn from other's input just fine. Good luck, hope you get accepted!

+1

35 minutes ago, Ethan said:

From what I have seen from you so far, you would be a great staff member for the server. I guess the only thing people have been -1'ing for is because they don't know you themselves, but that is only because of your focus on interacting with newer players as a GRU Enlisted, which is what you are encouraged to do. You always make sure every new player you interact with learns something, and you even enjoy leading groups of PVTs. I can say that I thoroughly enjoy leading PVTs that pay attention and listen, even if they fuck up, compared to PVTs that don't, and I am glad you share this enjoyment with me. I feel that this attitude is what a moderator would need. Now, an Admin would need a broader attitude, an Admin would have experience from interacting with other leaders and such, but that isn't your goal currently, and that isn't what you're applying for. I am sure that as a staff member you will gain that experience and learn from other's input just fine. Good luck, hope you get accepted!

+1

Classic Ethan paragraphs... xd. +1

• Haha 1