Four Player Reports

Trip

In-Game Name: Legacy | REEPER | Escanor/GreatGuyHugh | Eversman/ Private Woofer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180041654 (NORMAC/LEGACY) | STEAM_0:1:81678836 (REEPER) | STEAM_0:0:66479467 (GreatGuyHugh) | STEAM_0:0:73024268 (Eversman) 

When did the punishment occur?: Reporting on here.

Warn/Ban Reason: MULTIPLE Rules were broken. 

Who was involved?: Legacy

-Why should your appeal be accepted?:

- Normac you let me down. Ive tried to help you personally to change yourself for the better. You asked for advice and I gave some, but it seems it was all a waste of time. I cant let this all go unnoticed. See Proof section. 

- REEPER as well. veteran player, disappointing.

- GreatGuyHugh, you're a WO Massing on recruit! I told you to stop after one, and I tab back in and see a kill fest.

-Eversman, very disappointing...

RULES BROKEN:

Legacy: Countless FailRP , MASS , Impersonation 

REEPER : Countless FailRP , MASS 

Evertsman: MASS RDM, FailRP

GreatGuyHugh: Att. Mass, FailRP

Proof (Screenshots/Recordings):

Norm, changed his name to NUMEROUS amounts of FailRP names, and you also show signs of impersonation. The names MARSOC Gen Gotham, and Gildarts which is most notable. You changed your name to a Russian and mingy 1MD name while you were on the Seal white list as well and changed the job to a mingy job as well. You are also seen having a Rangers MOS on the whitelist as well but not only that you killed people/RDM on this name as well. Not only that You minged on recruit, filling advert chat, and MASSED on it as well. You damaged Three different people and some multiple times.( Check following Screen Shots. )

08B554686CB8BEFD075557B0A01624D9C3853122 (1920Ã1080)

FAILRP NAMES ^^^^ (Legacy)

137789DC156444040029E1D686DC419E6F291922

Filling Advert Chat On Recruit ^^^^ (Legacy)

3DAE57F2EC7AA1D4EFC265AFA8413E380946832E

1 Kill on Recruit, Multiple kills on a false MOS during peace time (RDM)  ( 75R, 1md pvc kyle, fag, etc. ) ^^^ (Legacy)

7677C43DC25B421433C474E038C387A19C51F91C

07A51538AC3251615EDB55217EDD57F3092F8991

F0732900EFE1C79ECBAAC8F8022637AB138D3291

These are the damage logs^^^ (3) Obvious Att.Mass RDM (Legacy and Reeper)

6FBA790B6A12E083832DD582014ACD6D7D19C71C

Mingy Job names on the Seal White list. This is the image you are giving off to people about seals. (Legacy)

8382F5D7B26EE3D627CD0E6A33789E04EF3A1C69

2B146C13CA1810F2FD5E7454D29E9F14A75135CA

9EEED30129E4C97A34C8B234A7F518BF24402AFC

7EE8E4328B77856ED7F72AD742D783358A38442A

A755996DCAB7FE91ED9D3C398A5E640770C41AB0

FailRP Att. Mass for GreatGuyHugh (Escanor)

FailRP MASS for Eversman (Private Woofer)

Both on recruit.

Very disappointing night boys.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Intentional mass RDM on recruit as non-new players.

I'd say the generous thing to do is 2 week mass bans for Eversman and GoodGuyHugh and a perma for NormaccoTheAttacko.

The first time Normac was on the server he was a minge, there was no change any of the times he's came back. He types up a staff app of "perfection", and then does some stupid shit like this. Over 3 rules were broken in his case, one of them being him impersonating the SA and myself.

dec1e7cfa10b152a836fd75f370ac41b.png

Get more familiar with the people you +1 on staff apps, these skids wear masks +1

Edited by {GG}otham
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Winner 1

+1 2 week for Eversman, Greatguy, REEPER. Also +1 with Gotham on the perma with Legacy or Normac. I've heard stories the past few days, I was gonna give this guy a chance since I didn't know him. He ruined that chance. 

• Like 2

Im very disappointed with all of this. 

First off, Normac, I truly believed in you that you would change for the better and I was ready to see you finally be the guy you told me you aspired to be. 

GreatGuyHugh and Eversman, im pretty much speechless. Watching you two grow as enlisted, WO (GreatGuy) was nice but pulling this shit off is ridiculous. When I asked you guys why you did it, your response was childish, and I cant see any other way for you two to gain any sort of respect / trust. 

Reeper, I understand that at some point you came on and off the server because you were bored but not like this man. 

+1 to this entire report, all players included. Rules are rules and they need to be enforced. Trip did an amazing job showing all the proof that he needed and took a lot of time typing all this up. 

Overall, Im pretty disappointed that it was somewhat experience players that went and turned the tides and just starting doing late night shit. 

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, {GG} CJ said:

Im very disappointed with all of this. 

First off, Normac, I truly believed in you that you would change for the better and I was ready to see you finally be the guy you told me you aspired to be. 

GreatGuyHugh and Eversman, im pretty much speechless. Watching you two grow as enlisted, WO (GreatGuy) was nice but pulling this shit off is ridiculous. When I asked you guys why you did it, your response was childish, and I cant see any other way for you two to gain any sort of respect / trust. 

Reeper, I understand that at some point you came on and off the server because you were bored but not like this man. 

+1 to this entire report, all players included. Rules are rules and they need to be enforced. Trip did an amazing job showing all the proof that he needed and took a lot of time typing all this up. 

Overall, Im pretty disappointed that it was somewhat experience players that went and turned the tides and just starting doing late night shit. 

I agree with your disappointment but saying that our response was childish is nothing short of far fetched. When asked we said we thought the rule was changed a long time ago because I've seen numerous accounts of high ups killing each other for fun and not getting a single hint of a punishment. I guess rules don't apply to the high up ranks, they used to I know that...but the fact that you're saying our response was childish is ridiculous and formed from either a misunderstanding of what we said or just a complete falsity. I'll remember this when I hop back on in a couple weeks and I'll be on the lookout for high up ranks doing late night shit in the middle of peak time. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Eversman said:

I agree with your disappointment but saying that our response was childish is nothing short of far fetched. When asked we said we thought the rule was changed a long time ago because I've seen numerous accounts of high ups killing each other for fun and not getting a single hint of a punishment. I guess rules don't apply to the high up ranks, they used to I know that...but the fact that you're saying our response was childish is ridiculous and formed from either a misunderstanding of what we said or just a complete falsity. I'll remember this when I hop back on in a couple weeks and I'll be on the lookout for high up ranks doing late night shit in the middle of peak time. 

By all means go ahead. I cant speak for every higher up, but im sure a majority of us have the common sense to log off before we do any dumb shit. 

13 hours ago, Eversman said:

When you come on and do this, make sure you have all your facts straight, check if it's a claimed area etc before you go and make a report please. I didn't hear your guys reply or response, but all I have to say is that you guys were great for the time being when you were on the server. I don't get why you would throw all of that away + get a ban on your record for some late night fun you guys could do on other servers.  (meant for Eversman and Greatguy) 

Edited by TKTV

Won't lie. Server after hours. I'll take my perma when accepted.(redacted), kinda broken system, GG boys, have a good one. I'll be back next ban wave, its been a good run. From CSDesert to Present day. Have a good one ladies and gentlemen.

heavy -1 on REEPER . It was my fault. I instigated everything. Reeper was just a bystander who kept telling me to stop but I convinced him to do the "minging" with me. Also, I saw Arnold Smith last night and that alone makes me at peace.

PS: One thing I would like to say : Im sorry SEALs, I let you all down, It's been a horrible week and I hope SEALs rises to the top in the sense of factions, this is not the SEALs way, I was just dicking around late night with a few people which has gone unnoticed so many times in the past from others doing it, anyone looking to aim for SEALs, just don't think of this as what they do. They're so much better than I am. Hooya.

Edited by -TheyCallMeNormac-
Peace.
  • Sad 1