DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

FreeBirdd Ban Appeal

1 minute ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

-1 shooting people from inside a brush impossible to see out of while headshotting people from outside your render distance. Seems fair.

Are you kidding me. If the person in the clip being killed was outside of the render distance of the person hes scoping on then wouldn't the person he's scoping in on be out of his render distance. This is straight retarded.

2 minutes ago, Not Naitsir said:

Are you kidding me. If the person in the clip being killed was outside of the render distance of the person hes scoping on then wouldn't the person he's scoping in on be out of his render distance. This is straight retarded.

9 minutes ago, Not Naitsir said:

In the Second image its to blurry to even notice the face mask. Another thing at this point you can tell the player that is being aimed at is is still at an angle where he couldn't be able to aim at this vega so still not good enough evidence.

first the person your aiming at is me I was with freebird

4 minutes ago, Not Naitsir said:

Can you please chill it out within the report, no reason to insult other people's opinions. Also why does the person that was there keep changing that is now 2 people that have claimed to be that ghillie something isn' adding up?

Edited by Savitr
2 minutes ago, Savitr said:

Can you please chill it out within the report, no reason to insult other people's opinions. Also why does the person that was there keep changing that is now 2 people that have claimed to be that ghillie something isn' adding up?

Well at the time there was multiple us ghillie at the time sooooo obviously people are going to say that they were ghillie bc they were ghillie.

At 9:27 in Rauler's video when he's going frame by frame you can clearly see at frame 17 he's looking towards luas left, then in the next frame he snaps onto lua(which Lua was pretty far to Freebirds left).

So Ima go with a -1 for now.

Edited by Crin {GG}

Hey I know I'm super duper late to the discussion but I was doing stuff for graduation.

Anyways, here's a video with two of the fishiest clips from my experience that war.

In the first one, he shoots me through the leaves of the tree. He shouldn't have known I was there. You can see him run away after I die.

https://imgur.com/hFhVxhP

(The picture above is the exact frame before I scoped in / the moment before the animation played. He is nowhere in sight. Check for yourself if you must.)

In the second, he killed Sergey after he went behind him a few times, and was already looking in my direction before I peeked. 

-1 to the appeal.

Edited by PaniniV2

Look at this video again Goto 0:51 after the vega was killed by me slow the video down to 0.25 by clicking the setting button with the speed and put it to that number after that goto fullscreen and watch right in the corner of the tree right in front of the hill closest to the hill and farthest from the vega you will see a small head peek out and look the way of the RU on the hill to the left you see that i shot and killed him now look back at where you seen the head you see that i back up after killing him and look at the vega this proves there were two or more ghillies on that hill at the time

Edited by FreeBirdd
1 hour ago, rauler said:

My opinion - No one comes onto garnet's server and becomes the top sniper, outclassing GRU and VEGA within 50 hours. It takes most players dozens upon dozens of hours to get used to the weaponry on the server, nevermind being an outstanding sniper. I know from experience that many of the current top players (Lua, ich bin, CJ), were all horseshit when they first joined the server, as EVERYONE was (No offense to any of these players).

I'm sorry but that is the most retarded thing I have ever read. There are a shit ton of other servers that use the same damn Khris pack garnet does. Just cause he is new to this server doesn't mean he has no experience with the guns and is a shit sniper. People can have low ass hours and be a great sniper due to playing on other servers of the same type with the same weapons. 

+1 all the so-called "evidence" of him hacking is bullshit. He is more than likely just good. People say Jackal hacks all the time and he has hit crazier shit. Let's be fair here, you got dicked on by him so your all salty about it.

Provide me rock solid evidence that actually proves he is hacking and I will gladly change my vote.

1 minute ago, Alex Conway said:

No it doesn't LMAO. This clip is .25% the original speed. Can't see that flick you mentioned

https://youtu.be/ztPLDUGpt3Y

Okay there goes my vote back to a +1, I see no flick whatsoever. And Android, another owner of the Ghille class, posted on this appeal and said that was him which i know might not be very believable at first but that video proves it for me.

4 minutes ago, rauler said:

My opinion - No one comes onto garnet's server and becomes the top sniper, outclassing GRU and VEGA within 50 hours. It takes most players dozens upon dozens of hours to get used to the weaponry on the server, nevermind being an outstanding sniper. I know from experience that many of the current top players (Lua, ich bin, CJ), were all horseshit when they first joined the server, as EVERYONE was (No offense to any of these players).

And i dont want to start anything but maybe this isnt the only server that he has PVP'ed on.

Guest Gildarts

*puts fist on table* Any posts after this post, that is not constructive information or evidence will be warned for shitpost. 

Please only post evidence or actual information. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle said:

I'm sorry but that is the most retarded thing I have ever read. There are a shit ton of other servers that use the same damn Khris pack garnet does. Just cause he is new to this server doesn't mean he has no experience with the guns and is a shit sniper. People can have low ass hours and be a great sniper due to playing on other servers of the same type with the same weapons. 

Not exactly sure how its "the most retarded thing you have ever read" when it's true. It seems like you skipped over the entire 20 minute video that I labeled with timestamps and called me out because I associate myself with RU rather than looking at both sides. It seems to be what almost every single US main is doing asides from Sleepy. 

Anyway, The fact that he somehow has godly levels of both aim and awareness on a map that he has played on for maybe 25 wars at most doesn't add up. He's been banned from AT LEAST 2 servers (the World of Gods server and some DarkRP server) for aimbotting as well. It doesn't add up, it really doesn't. 

8 minutes ago, Eagle said:

+1 all the so-called "evidence" of him hacking is bullshit. He is more than likely just good. People say Jackal hacks all the time and he has hit crazier shit.

I have played against Jackal, when he was on SEALS and later in MARSOC for 7 months. Sure he was good, and was probably the best the server had to offer at the time, but he wasn't hacking, I knew that. Jackal has played on the server for probably more than 1k hours, so that's just invalid straight up. Whenever I died to Jackal, I had a chance to blink at least before he shot me. 

10 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Let's be fair here, you got dicked on by him so your all salty about it.

Your so out of touch since you resigned, it's actually laughably pathetic. If you watch Lua's evidence and my video reviewing it you can see CLEAR evidence of him cheating.

11 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Provide me rock solid evidence that actually proves he is hacking and I will gladly change my vote.

Already did bucko. A bit passive aggressive today aren't ya?

1 minute ago, Fupert said:

If you read my explanation, he flicked onto Lua after Lua fired, so  Conways video was useless.

Fupert in the video you showed thats the scopes shadow that is making the illusion i "Flicked" the shadow is making it look like it was my face and other things and if it was my face you would see skin and all you see is a shadow just like the scope in the video before he was killed and you would see the elbow in the picture and the shoulder in the picture did not move from the first to the second in the frames per second video

15 minutes ago, FreeBirdd said:

Fupert in the video you showed thats the scopes shadow that is making the illusion i "Flicked" the shadow is making it look like it was my face and other things and if it was my face you would see skin and all you see is a shadow just like the scope in the video before he was killed and you would see the elbow in the picture and the shoulder in the picture did not move from the first to the second in the frames per second video

So you are admitting to being the Ghillie in the screenshot. Weren't you denying this before?

15 minutes ago, FreeBirdd said:

if it was my face you would see skin

No you wouldn't. The only time you can see the Ghillie's skin is if you're looking at him straight on, while standing close to them. We also remade the screenshot

F35A473836B7835186DEBD510C112BB86676252D

See the darkness of the ghillie? This one isn't as close to the edge of the scope but you can still only see Darkness, no skin.

Edited by Fupert
  • Like 2