FreeBirdd Ban Appeal

19 minutes ago, [TW] Nakeys said:

-1 for those 2 reason, if you are legit freebird, can you explain me how you are  playing the angle on the first video cause i dont understand how its possible.

first off, in this video the important part is not me dying, its the guys far in front of me getting kill then the one on my left getting kill 1.5 - 1.8 second after . With the distance between both of them, i dont see how its humanly possible to flick from the first guy to the other one. After that, I know that me dying isnt a proof and its only a kill but its still fishy af to snipe me right after I jump out of cover. If someone say he is holding that tight angle, how did he kill the other guy on the hill? 

On this one, If he doesn't have walls, can someone explain me why he is shooting the tree when im behind the tree? when i<m sniper at someone and he runs behind a tree, i dont shoot at the tree directly, I shoot at the space before the tree. We all know that you cant wall bang a tree. After that, when he killed me, he killed someone 2sec after ( Lev/panini) ( if you have the video of where you were at that time that will be great but i remember he said he was oil) who is again super far away from me. I dont see how you can snipe people in that short amount of time with those distances. 

The first one how tf you think people can get feeds with snipers in video games oh right they can shoot then flick to the other person and shoot it isn't inhumanly possible to get kills like that. The second one can be explained because if he was aiming at you and tracking you with his crosshair and shoots at you as go behind the tree hes obviously going to hit the tree and btw you were behind the tree for 1 second so its not like he was trying to wallbang you with walls. Still +1 for me.

Edited by Not Naitsir

Okay so one moment let me get this straight, he is using a sniper that has a 2 second delay before it can next shoot, in the logs there are numerous cases in which there is only a 2-4 second gap in between each kill. Screw 4 seconds even, let us just talk about the 2 to 3 second gaps between kills, are you telling me he can kill the one person fling around and destroy the next within a time frame that small? May I also note the kill messages for these were head shot ones, yes there are different kill messages specific to headshots. I do not have screenshots of this okay I get it. But then why were the same RPGs getting 1 shot one after the other. The accuarcy required to nail several of these kills that free bird is managing to make in such a small amount of time frame as this man was is absurd. May I also note he has only been on the server for 50 hours? May I also ask how people who have been on the server for 2k hours are unable to pull some the feats he has pulled within his 50 hours. Now I know free bird is going to respond with "I have 3k hours on gmod". I am going to rebuddle that with the fact every servers hit reg and other things are each different in their own ways not everything transfers and you sure as hell are not able to adjust within those 50 hours you have been on this server. Even other players with 3k hours are nowhere near what you were doing. I have seen RPGs get nowhere close that, while they are running at these people with mp5s. You got over 40 kills the war you were banned in. Also you can say you donated or whatever, it is not going to disprove these facts. 

• Winner 1
13 minutes ago, .lua said:

4:22 - 5:08

I don't think it is possible to hit two people from that distance that fast in 3 seconds.

The second person who died was to the left of me who you can see his body dropping.

https://i.imgur.com/feD8BGt.jpg

nice try Lua, that’s just jackal on the mercenary class 

-1 due to lack of explanation of the other ban that fupert posted, and this evidence quoted above. 

Edited by rauler
15 minutes ago, .lua said:

4:22 - 5:08

I don't think it is possible to hit two people from that distance that fast in 3 seconds.

The second person who died was to the left of me who you can see his body dropping.

https://i.imgur.com/feD8BGt.jpg

Was he the only ghillie on at the time? If so, then that is him up there with a fishy shot. If not, you might have been looking at another ghillie and got-got from another angle.

• Community Director
1 minute ago, GG | Vandal said:

Was he the only ghillie on at the time? If so, then that is him up there with a fishy shot. If not, you might have been looking at another ghillie and got-got from another angle.

There were 5 AT LEAST. 

You.

Clege.

Android.

Kriss.

FreeBirdd

5 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

You're assuming that Ghillie is FreeBirdd when there were 4 other ghillies on?

4 minutes ago, GG | Vandal said:

To this, let's take out us being able to view him. If you see the distance of both of us dying as the one who died was to the left of me. How would it even be considered to drop both of us with a head shot in the matter of 3 seconds.

Also to add on : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1404586623 He is consistently and has done many times before dropped two people with the time span of two seconds.

Edited by .lua
Guest Gildarts

As a previous Admin for GameBattles. Gamebattles was bought by MLG(Major League Gaming). I was one of the top spectators that would view a handful of game matches as the official referee. (Socom 1,2,3,CA. CoD4, WAW) The suspicion I have towards freebird is more then valid. But, with that being said there is not enough official evidence taken. I have a vast amount of experience with cheaters because of being a Referee on GameBattles. Personally A verdict cannot be made unless there is no reasonable doubt. CS:GO does this with there high elo players. So as of now after viewing this evidence, even tho After what I saw I would have to -1 Because of the evidence. But with that being said if this appeal is accepted FreeBird, I expect you to be playing to the same caliber. Because that would point out you are not cheating anymore if you were.

8 minutes ago, GG | Vandal said:

Before I watched Lua's video, I thought that FreeBirdd could've just been a good shot for a while because we shouldn't be so fast on accusing him of hacking. Lua's video shows him scope in on a Ghillie who is looking at a different angle, then Lua being shot and killed launching him directly 180 degrees from the Ghillie's position. Re-watch the video, and you will see it. It is obvious that Ghillie in his scope was the one to kill him, and in the kill feed, you see that FreeBirdd was the one to kill him. Shortly after Lua died, a 2GA on the hill to the left is killed launching him 180 degrees from the direction of that same Ghillie, and in the kill feed you see that it was FreeBirdd. I think that Lua's video proves FreeBirdd as using cheats. -1

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Gildarts | GarnetGaming said:

As a previous Admin for GameBattles. Gamebattles was bought by MLG(Major League Gaming). I was one of the top spectators that would view a handful of game matches as the official referee. (Socom 1,2,3,CA. CoD4, WAW) The suspicion I have towards freebird is more then valid. But, with that being said there is not enough official evidence taken. I have a vast amount of experience with cheaters because of being a Referee on GameBattles. Personally A verdict cannot be made unless there is no reasonable doubt. CS:GO does this with there high elo players. So as of now after viewing this evidence, even tho After what I saw I would have to -1 Because of the evidence. But with that being said if this appeal is accepted FreeBird, I expect you to be playing to the same caliber. Because that would point out you are not cheating anymore if you were.

I’m a bit surprised at the amount of people defending him. 

Anyway, I’m gonna hop on my computer and make a video detailing all of the evidence against him in this thread, and talk about them frame by frame. ETA will be like an hour. 

ig3FEPp.png

zDWwkNg.png

Screenshots from @.lua 's video.

First image shows Freebirdd aiming towards Lua's left, right before lua shoots. (You can partially see the left side of his dark face)

Second image shows Freebirdd aiming at Lua, right after he shot at him (You can tell because of the darkness of the Ghillie's Face is now shifted towards Lua.) And if you look at the timestamps, you can see that in under 1 second Freebirdd flicked insanely accurately at Lua and killed him. (Lua was killed at the 0:50 mark immediately after the flick.)

Edited by Fupert
  • Like 2