FreeBirdd Ban Appeal

444cbf64298bda309acf86b12337f49b.png

0e404a81626d191dfd08f96fbfad06e3.png

Photos displayed side by side, credits to fupert and reinard for recreating and posting it. 

From the first photo, while blurry, you see the ghillie looking pretty much the EXACT way that the recreation photo is, while one frame before in the blurry one he was looking the completely opposite way before Lua's shot was taken. The ghillie is still dark, you can't see the actual model of the person in the ghillie suit.

Also.

15 minutes ago, Fupert said:

So you are admitting to being the Ghillie in the screenshot. Weren't you denying this before?

Originally he denied being the ghillie in the picture, and is now admitting to it. 

My -1 obviously still stands.

• Like 3
  • Community Director

-1, after talking to Lua and Vandal and watching Raulers video.... Even if you weren’t hacking, some things are fishy and affecting the communities gameplay and experience. Some things don’t add up, and a 3rd party application usage closes the confusion on such

I still think the ban should have been handled better. Evidence collection on the staffs side was poor, they are fortunate we have a recording playerbase

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 3
  • Winner 2

With all of the -1s, I have went to Premiere pro and slow down the Lua video. PLEASE WATCH CAREFULLY

I +1, as you can see there is another figure moving up on the hill. Possibly Freebird running up the hill to shot he 2GA.

Edited by Jasmin2nd
I extended the clip even more.
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Jasmin | Garnetgaming.net said:

With all of the -1s, I have went to Premiere pro and slow down the Lua video.PLEASE WATCH CAREFULLY

I +1, as you can see there is another figure moving up on the hill. Possibly Freebird running up the hill to shot he 2GA.

WOAH I NEVER SAW THAT

• Like 1

Denied

After talking with Gildarts and a few other staff members, it seems that you seem to contradict yourself often, such as switching between saying you were the ghillie on the hill and then saying you weren't. 

At first, you put up no defense what so ever and piggy backed off of all the +1's that held little to no standing, until things started looking bad for you. That's where you started putting up a fight, which is suspicious on its own, but also started to making contradicting arguments.

Additionally, you have bans for cheating on multiple servers, one of them recently (3 days ago).

28debbe71011af3c9efa98d97a1580b2.png

951c8841d85fc39ff6ec87d8d6f90a3e.png

Apart from all of this, there are also multiple gameplay videos that have been posted to this thread that can be seen as sketchy. There have been many accusations with solid proof against you with pretty no substantial evidence to back your claims, with barely any effort put into your initial appeal post.

• Like 4
  • Winner 1