In game name:Chappie
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:27485816
Warns:0
Timezone:Pacific
Playtime?:882 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Jarold, Vernon
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]I was Senior Moderator on this server until I went inactive.
Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I have already proven myself as a good quality staff member on this server,
I can handle any staffing situations with maturity and professionalism, and I can often take sits during time periods when other staff are not online.
Furthermore I was only demoted due to inactivity so its not like I ever abused powers or broke any rules.

I would also like to apologize for not communicating better when I had leave to previously, I still enjoy this server and would like to 
continue helping it to retain the quality of gameplay that keeps it going. I know that being staff can be just as much about helping 
players to enjoy the server so that player counts stay high as it is enforcing the rules. I feel I do a good job teaching newer players about 
the rules if they dont know them as well as dealing with trolls efficiently.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, my first application which was accepted.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depends on my work but I will try to get on every night for at least a while
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play Magic: The Gathering, 
    and go to the shooting range
Did you read the staff rules?:Chappie
Edited by Chappie
Added more because people were asking
4 hours ago, Chappie said:

In game name:Chappie
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:27485816
Warns:0
Timezone:Pacific
Playtime?:882 Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Jarold, Vernon
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]I was Senior Moderator on this server until I went inactive.
Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because I have already proven myself as a good quality staff member on this server,
I can handle any staffing situations with maturity and professionalism, and I can often take sits during time periods when other staff are not online.
Furthermore I was only demoted due to inactivity so its not like I ever abused powers or broke any rules.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, my first application which was accepted.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depends on my work but I will try to get on every night for at least a while
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to play Magic: The Gathering, 
    and go to the shooting range
Did you read the staff rules?:Chappie

enlarge those paragraphs pls then you get my +1 because you were good staff.