In game name: Phor (AKA MrGentlePickle)

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:0:94819670

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 50:14:57

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, previous Head Admin (Highest Rank Before Manager/Owner) on Moat Gaming DarkRP, and Moderator( Might have been higher... can't see unless there are older archives) on [GG] Military RP.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I know that I, unlike many other applicants, can ‘keep my cool’ no matter what, and in any situation. I am a prime candidate for this position because of my large playtime availability. While I may not have a lot of hours on the server at the moment, I can guarantee I will increase those hours very fast, and that the low playtime does not affect my knowledge, or dedication to the Community.

I feel that as a long-time member of Garnet Gaming, and large staff experience, I will be a greater resource to the staff team, having my previous knowledge of what the best option is in many situations, big and small. Another perk is that I am able and willing to participate, engage, help, and teach other staff members or members of the community in any way possible. These are just a few reasons on why I feel that I would be a great addition to the Garnet Gaming DarkRP staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Not anything serious.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have previously been staff on GG Military RP. Other than that, no.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I will contribute at least 60% up to 90% of my playtime on the server, depending on need of staff at that moment. I can typically play anywhere from 4-6 hours on weekdays, and 6-10 hours on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? FIRST Robotics, Coding (including freelance jobs for gmod via gmodstore, you should watch out for any Addons I create 😉 ), and random Computer Science/Computer Engineering projects.

Did you read the staff rules?: Phor

Thank you all for reading my application 😉 

Edited by Phor
Updated Playtime