DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dear anybody who misses cscdesert

• The Garnut
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Nah he right. You went to different objectives every time on csdesert. There weren't 3 objectives that remained the same on csdesert like there are on taiga. And killhouse? That's like, the only fucking thing in the damn base. csdesert is just better, there aren't any slippery mountains and I was able to snipe someone across the map. 

Also, RPG into TC. nuff said.

you're forgetting how US base was utilized to it's entirety. 99% of the time privates got lost in it, and 1% of the time regular players were alt e'ing a hesco barrier infront of a square building service as a debrief hall.

CSDesert aka no cover and sniping is meta forever.

Honestly no clue why people would want a shit tier map back when we got a map that allows ppl who got shit sniping skills to shine instead of being forced to go only comms.

41 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Can't tell if very good bait or actually retarded..

hmmm @Phantom help

Yee im retard

Lol What I was trying to say is yes that map had flaws, but one of the reasons why I liked it over this map is we used more of the map over this one. We used spets mt and RU mt for training and war. UK for training and war, Multiple mt spots for war. TC hill and OP hill, various spots were used and it seemed to complete the map. On Taiga im running over hills that seem way to steep and can tell someone brushed some random 50 foot tall hill to go to the same objective over and over.

Just trying to give some tips

43 minutes ago, Frosty said:

have you ever had an intelligent conversation with that man

Maybe once you learn how to lead a DB then you can chirp me lol

• The Garnut
15 minutes ago, [GG] Admin | Cameron said:

Lol What I was trying to say is yes that map had flaws, but one of the reasons why I liked it over this map is we used more of the map over this one. We used spets mt and RU mt for training and war. UK for training and war, Multiple mt spots for war. TC hill and OP hill, various spots were used and it seemed to complete the map. On Taiga im running over hills that seem way to steep and can tell someone brushed some random 50 foot tall hill to go to the same objective over and over.

Well, when comparing a detail dense map to cscdesert, of course more of cscdesert will be utilized. there was nothing there other than flatness and 2-3 mountains you could climb on. 

old map will always have a special place in my heart cause that's were i primarily ranked up and met everyone. I think that's why most people have an affection for it. For war, i felt as though csdesert was more dynamic in what you could do, but that's in the past anyways.

You can't say just the map, because the map marks the whole meta.

CSDesert + Memories + Real niggas + AFG + Mun + Humvees + Actual use of Tank & Juggernaut + Orsis + AEK + OC + Spetz + Sand + Performance  > Taiga + RU + MP5 + Orsis + Shit tier performance + killhouse + generic ass people (don't get triggered, its only a few) + Shit visibility (idk if its just me but half the time I can't see shit i.e windows don't render 4 feet away, and everything is dark asf) 

Only perks of taiga IMO are its large size which would be good for vehicles and wars are pretty competitive, no retarded basecamp,  no aids MP, less minges for the most part.

inb4 garnet gets triggered

95859069a06cdf868ce17f5a91d7b6dc.jpg