Ban Appeal

Toast

In-game name: I Play Games

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:156586890

Staff members in-game name:Loki Malakai

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):I Don't Know

Date & Time of incident:2/9/19 from 10pm-1am (Can't remember the exact time)

Timezone:CST Ban Reason:Mass RDM

How long were you banned for?:1 Week

Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1651436461

What happened? (include any proof):We had a KOS sign outside of our base, so as always people kept coming back over and over again after being killed(not to mention breaking NLR), and then the inevitable happened. I was brought to a sit because I had been reported for RDM. The KOS sign wasn't hidden or blending in with anything, it was just there. The KOS sign read "Wackos Maze" with the word KOS in wacKOS. Yes I checked multiple times before and after over the rules, and nowhere in there does it say that you can't have the word KOS inside of another word. FYI the guy who reported me just wanted me warned because he was upset about losing his gun.

Why should your ban be removed?: My ban should be removed because I was falsely banned. I would also appreciate the ban removal for the fact that Garnet RP(Dark RP) is the only server I've played on since I first started the game. You can also tell that I play on the server a lot by the fact that I have 87 hours total on gmod and roughly 75 of those are on Garnet RP. Not to mention I have donated and I really don't want that money to go to waste.

Edited by I Play Games

-1 WaKOS does not mean KOS, as it is a completely different word, not to mention it is hiding the word which is against the rules. not to mention loopholing, another rule you broke with your sign. 

2 hours ago, I Play Games said:

87 hours total on gmod and roughly 75 of those are on Garnet RP. Not to mention I have donated and I really don't want that money to go to waste.

donations and playtime mean nothing. if you did not want it to go to waste, don't make a KOS sign that does not even say KOS and also breaks two rules, and then proceed to kill a bunch of people with it.

because you broke two other rules as well as mass rdmed, a one week ban would be valid. however, Edit: if you were banned for two weeks it should be shortened unless it was ltap.

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni
7 minutes ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

-1 kos signs are pretty easy to put up why risk a ban with some dumb shit like that

I didn't come up with the idea and I didn't actually put up the sign. This other guy asked to base with me and put it up and told me it was fine because he did it earlier and I knew he did it because I watched people get killed because of him. His name was sir_nickoli (steamID : STEAM_0:1:434337292 ).

We fixed your ban from 2 weeks to 1 week, I had a discussion with this in the TS with other mods and they said the one who made the sign was FailRP and the ones who followed was RDM. You killed about 20 people aswell.

Edit: The time that we were in that sit was when I was in the mod+ hangout and I heard the other mods talking about your sign. Obviously I wanted to listen in, again during the sit, and they explained how it was definitely not allowed. I want you to realize that obscure KOS signs are invalid and that even though you didn't make the sign, you still broke the rules. I wouldn't have warned you for RDMx20 because you still had loads of other reports about you RDMing people.

Edited by PsyKick
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
2 hours ago, I Play Games said:

The KOS sign wasn't hidden or blending in

That’s just an example of an Obscure KOS Sign, not the ONLY thing prohibited by that rule. What you did was clearly meant to be obscure and bait people into being KOS.

-1, KOS Signs are not allowed to be obscure and you were banned for 1 week not 2

Edit: P.S. Considering you said you "went over the rules numerous times" obviously means that you glossed over it several times.  Maybe study the rules harder

Edited by Fox Angel ({GG} Beast)