[MilitaryRP] CSCDesert Valentines Day Event

Vote now!  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back CSCDesert starting Valetines day, through the end of the weekend?

• Yes please, I love me a flat blinding map
    • No, i'm not retarded
    • My penis is small

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/14/2019 at 04:12 AM

15 hours ago, Duel said:

I'm not saying those are bad ideas, but you're being stupidly dense. He's just pitching an idea for a possible one time event, and isn't considering to even make the event regular, let alone map edits, however your ass goes ahead and spits out possible map change ideas? What do you expect to be done with all those? Coming from a guy who used to love suggestions himself, calm your tits. Everyone including Garnet knows the issues with that map, this idea from my estimate isn't about a commitment to anything other than stirring up an older playerbase, probably to aid with the dwindling numbers, but is a nice gesture regardless.

So please, save your creative spirit for when the time calls for it, yeah? 

I don't think I am, you jumped the gun here to be honest. Garnet literally said he was thinking, depending on how things go, he might host the event more regularly or even re-create the map with better content, quoted here:

17 hours ago, Garnet said:

This may or may not become a regular event that will be hosted on the server, and depending on how things go, I might even just choose to re-create the map with better content and ditch Taiga all-together. Who knows?

I don't know why you jumped so quickly to hostility against my post, to be honest. Simply gave some suggestions that I have been wanting to see in new maps since the well known Taiga map. Don't want to derail this thread more than we already have, so maybe we call it quits here and save the shade throwing and discussion for another conversation?

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Jackal l GarnetGaming.net said:

The only issue I have with swapping to csdesert has to do with how the guns are rn. We already deal with SMGs/AR sniping on the current map. It's gonna be 100x worse when we go on csdesert due to the fact its relatively flat and completely open. Assuming this turns into a long term thing I really suggest doing some weapon balancing. Granted I consider weapon balancing as a main priority regardless of map anyway.

AEK Sniping is Failrp.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Duel said:

The irony. 

Want to know why I came out of nowhere with hostility? Colour me shocked when I peak back into the server to find it next to dead, knowing full well why it's dying, and  having one of its chief incompetent figures making an opinion on an event meant to do damage control on issues he failed to address himself. 

You've incompetently held the position of two factions and stagnated both, one for over a whole year without being capable of nurturing a successor for either. You've downright advocated against rivalry and competition in war-time under some sensitive guise of toxicity, and killed any sense of drive that'd help retain players and steer their thoughts away from the server's issues, which is much fucking easier now than csdesert mind you, and try to instead implement (from my experience) heavy RP elements for their own sake, despite the server not supporting it and them having no tangible reward for their execution. 

And from what I've noticed, the single active suggestion you've created in aims of addressing the server's issues, was to edit the map to make it hard to basecamp? Lmao.

So you became hostile because you blame the leader of 2/11 factions for why the server is dying based on the way he likes to play the game? An opinion you've accepted as fact based on the "evidence" you've collected via "peaking back  into the server"? Usually I can follow your logic on posts Duel, but this just seems like pointless slander based on a long held grudge. You make sense when it comes to general ideas of what works, but leave diagnosing the server "close to dead" to the people who don't get on once in a few months.

• 300 IQ 3
7 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

So you became hostile because you blame the leader of 2/11 factions for why the server is dying based on the way he likes to play the game? An opinion you've accepted as fact based on the "evidence" you've collected via "peaking back  into the server"? Usually I can follow your logic on posts Duel, but this just seems like pointless slander based on a long held grudge. You make sense when it comes to general ideas of what works, but leave diagnosing the server "close to dead" to the people who don't get on once in a few months.

Bro it peaked like high 50’s on a Friday night 

something’s wrong

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1