Playtime?: 330:43:10.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
    Gates, IAreGunner, JPDude, and Buddha
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Garnet Gaming DarkRP and Garnet Gaming MRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why should I be chosen for staff over the other applicants I'll tell you why I'm not toxic I am know through the community I know the rules I have been staff once already.
    I will be active unlike a lot of the other mods I am available in the early mornings. I don't really have anything to hold me from not playing because I don't have a life
    just like a lot of us. I will handle sits with fast response and accurate solutions and making sure that both sides of the problem are accounted for I also love this server
    /community even though sometimes it can be toxic af I've learned to deal with it. I've also been apart of this community for almost 2 1/2 years so I know the rules and keep
    updated on rules for Darkrp because I don't play MRP anymore.

I'll also tell you the original reason why I left the staff for Darkrp when I did back when I was staff I left because of DudeBro and Vera we're both managers of the server,
    but to be honest Vera probably shouldn't of been for many reasons and DudeBro was kind of a Dick so I didn't care for either of them Vera than left the server and started
    to try and get people from garnet to leave with her. Well DudeBro wanted me to keep tabs and kind of go with her and told me that he would give me a promotion if I did. I did
    for a little while and realized that I didn't like the situation that I was in. So I told DudeBro what I knew and than talk to my bb Garnet and than left staff that day because
    of that situation and went back to playing MRP. This was nearly a year ago and I know it's been a while but I am active and have been for a  month because I built a better computer
    and I'm good to do what I need to do.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    yeah I don't remember anymore
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    yeah like a long time ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    to much
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
    I do have D&D that I play on Wednesday and Thursday nights that's about it really other than a small youtube that isn't really that big so yay

Did you read the staff rules?: Doxyc
Edited by DoxycMcFly
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, Witchings said:

I'm gonna be honest, when I first met you, you seemed to have a broom up your ass, but as I kept sticking around I think I've grown to like you, welcome back by the way! +1

I mean I was kind of a grump/dickhead but thanks

22 minutes ago, Witchings said:

I'm gonna be honest, when I first met you, you seemed to have a broom up your ass, but as I kept sticking around I think I've grown to like you, welcome back by the way! +1

Order and Chaos are needed for a perfect balance. If JPdude, the biggest loser on the server, is giving you a referral, you better bet I’m going to +1 as well. Add Buddha to referals

Edited by Bread God
2 minutes ago, Bread God said:

Order and Chaos are needed for a perfect balance. If JPdude, the biggest loser on the server, is giving you a referral, you better bet I’m going to +1 as well. Add Buddha to referalsreferrals

Facts about jp

• 300 IQ 1