Community Ban Request - BruhhYouMad

Stone

Punishment Length  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What time of punishment does the community recommend?

• Full Community Ban
    • DRP Perma Ban
    • DRP 1 Month Ban
    • No Punishment

5 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Okay but is he coming on straight minging ?  And is anyone offering to help

Very good point, staff are meant to help all players and teach them what they did wrong. Flat out punishment without explanition like the racism in ooc warn isn't what staff are meant to do.

Let me quote a few things for you.

9 hours ago, Stone said:

Bruhh continually backseat mods - which means that he is a vigilante of sorts

9 hours ago, Stone said:

Bruhh also is a minge in game; disrespecting others, trolling, and being toxic to newer players whenever he gets the chance.

To some extent, I agree with both those statements. He does in fact tell me how to do my job, tells me to punish people (Even though most of the time I ignore him). I've never seen him be toxic to newer players, however he is toxic to most players of the community.

Now here's the juicy part:
BruhhYouMad isn't in my best interest, HOWEVER, he's the reason I wanted to apply. In fact I applied in his base when I heard he applied aswell. We always base together and he calls me his favorite mod because we get along. Do I really believe he deserves a perm ban? Hell no. Do I think he deserves a community ban? HELL NO. However I do believe he should get maybe a 1 month ban? Idk... Some kind of time off so he can think about his actions and become a better community member? A perma ban or a community ban is for people who are like REALLY toxic whenever they can be and I can think of worse members of this community that get on almost daily.

-1 for the community ban.

5 minutes ago, PsyKick said:

Let me quote a few things for you.

To some extent, I agree with both those statements. He does in fact tell me how to do my job, tells me to punish people (Even though most of the time I ignore him). I've never seen him be toxic to newer players, however he is toxic to most players of the community.

Now here's the juicy part:
BruhhYouMad isn't in my best interest, HOWEVER, he's the reason I wanted to apply. In fact I applied in his base when I heard he applied aswell. We always base together and he calls me his favorite mod because we get along. Do I really believe he deserves a perm ban? Hell no. Do I think he deserves a community ban? HELL NO. However I do believe he should get maybe a 1 month ban? Idk... Some kind of time off so he can think about his actions and become a better community member? A perma ban or a community ban is for people who are like REALLY toxic whenever they can be and I can think of worse members of this community that get on almost daily.

-1 for the community ban.

I like your Idea. I wouldn't be opposed to a month ban, but I think any less would be lowballing it. Some time off to mature would be a good movie imo.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Staff are supposed to be helping people understand the rules best possible . 

This isn't MRP where the ban hammer is one inch to your head getting ready to ban you for anything you do wrong 

OpTic, let me try to help you understand the issue that you are missing.

If he was banned once, I agree with you.

If he was banned twice, I agree with you.

If he was banned three times, I agree with you.

He has been banned 17 times.

There has to be a point where enough is enough, and action must be taken.

There is no such thing as a "good" player who has at least 50 warns, and 3 bans for Mass.

17 Bans is not a positive thing. Someone with 17 bans obviously is not learning from their mistakes.

I urge you to take all the facts into consideration, and really think about how absurd it is to be banned and unbanned 17 times.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

Okay but is he coming on straight minging ?  And is anyone offering to help

29 minutes ago, Witchings said:

Very good point, staff are meant to help all players and teach them what they did wrong. Flat out punishment without explanition like the racism in ooc warn isn't what staff are meant to do.

I agree with your points... In general.

For Optic's point, yes. he is coming on and straight minging. I haven't had one day where he was on and didn't get reported or warned at least once.

and for Witchings, 

He has been helped. Many, many times. People have tried, quite often might I add. He just doesn't seem to care. The rules pop up literally every time you join the server. He continually calls out other staff and players for "not reading the rules" which shows that he knows them, he just doesn't like to follow them.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Stone said:

OpTic, let me try to help you understand the issue that you are missing.

If he was banned once, I agree with you.

If he was banned twice, I agree with you.

If he was banned three times, I agree with you.

He has been banned 17 times.

There has to be a point where enough is enough, and action must be taken.

There is no such thing as a "good" player who has at least 50 warns, and 3 bans for Mass.

17 Bans is not a positive thing. Someone with 17 bans obviously is not learning from their mistakes.

I urge you to take all the facts into consideration, and really think about how absurd it is to be banned and unbanned 17 times.

He was banned 17 times does he come on Everytime he get banned and the minutes he come on does he get banned? No he's tries his best  to rp, 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
1 minute ago, OpTic Gunner said:

He was banned 17 times does he come on Everytime he get banned and the minutes he come on does he get banned? No he's tries his best  to rp, 

^ Agreed.

I can see what Stone means by the whole 17 bans thing and I agree that's a shit ton for 1 person and shows lack of actual care for the rules, yet he's not like an actual minge who fucks around with people and does stupid shit like trying to get them banned, he's a good player and he builds nice bases. Yes he does get warned but it's usually for fun stuff and for the most part I just see him trying to roleplay. However I have had trouble requesting him NOT to tell me to warn someone for diss in sit since it's my duty to judge but he's still a really good player and I respect him being on the server. He's really active aswell.

I still would rather give a 1 month ban than a community ban since garnet gaming could use a lot of active people, and this guy is one of them.

2 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

This will be my last response to you, because trying to have a conversation with you is like talking to a brick.

17 bans is so, absolutely absurd. Seeing as a year and a half ago, you were "proud" to have over 1000 warns or whatever, I understand that you don't really care about punishments or see them as a bad thing. 17 bans means he's broken the rules continually, and consistently. Gunner, breaking the rules isn't a good thing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PsyKick said:

^ Agreed.

I can see what Stone means by the whole 17 bans thing and I agree that's a shit ton for 1 person and shows lack of actual care for the rules, yet he's not like an actual minge who fucks around with people and does stupid shit like trying to get them banned, he's a good player and he builds nice bases. Yes he does get warned but it's usually for fun stuff and for the most part I just see him trying to roleplay. However I have had trouble requesting him NOT to tell me to warn someone for diss in sit since it's my duty to judge but he's still a really good player and I respect him being on the server. He's really active aswell.

I still would rather give a 1 month ban than a community ban since garnet gaming could use a lot of active people, and this guy is one of them.

I'm sorry, but "building good bases" doesn't affect anyone other than the people in his clique that printer farm for hours a day. "building good bases" doesn't do anything in any way, shape, or form to justify 17 bans.

Just now, Stone said:

I'm sorry, but "building good bases" doesn't affect anyone other than the people in his clique that printer farm for hours a day. "building good bases" doesn't do anything in any way, shape, or form to justify 17 bans.

That's why I mentioned it once  and then left the topic behind.

5 minutes ago, Stone said:

This will be my last response to you, because trying to have a conversation with you is like talking to a brick.

17 bans is so, absolutely absurd. Seeing as a year and a half ago, you were "proud" to have over 1000 warns or whatever, I understand that you don't really care about punishments or see them as a bad thing. 17 bans means he's broken the rules continually, and consistently. Gunner, breaking the rules isn't a good thing.

But is anyone else complaining that he should get comm banned?  I don't see anyone posting