Community Ban Request - BruhhYouMad

Stone

Punishment Length  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What time of punishment does the community recommend?

• Full Community Ban
    • DRP Perma Ban
    • DRP 1 Month Ban
    • No Punishment

10 hours ago, Stone said:

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Player
Your in-game name: Stone
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:61617747
In-game name of reportee: BruhhYouMad
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:117107789
Date & Time of incident: N/A
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):

I am proposing a community ban for the player known as BruhhYouMad.

My reason as to why I believe BruhhYouMad should be community banned is the amount of bans this user has. According to the Bans database, Bruhh has 17 bans on record at this time.

39a9e9038cab36ce4d9f66afe49dcac8.png

7a4cb0d1fc3a30f1782b6138c3a4728e.png

The amount of bans that Bruhh has is absolutely insane. As you can see, he has a few bans for Mass Propspam, Mass RDM, and Mass NLR. The majority of his bans, however, are   bans for exceeding the warn limit. To be banned for exceeding the warn limit, you need 5-6 warns. This obviously shows that Bruhh does not know the server rules, or, the more likely reason – he doesn't care.

My second reason for requesting a community ban on Bruhh is that he simply is a toxic member of the community. 

Bruhh continually backseat mods - which means that he is a vigilante of sorts, telling people off, arguing in sits with the staff handling the situation, and he puts himself on a pedestal above the other players of the community. Bruhh also is a minge in game; disrespecting others, trolling, and being toxic to newer players whenever he gets the chance. Anyone who has had an interaction with Bruhh can most likely think of at least one negative interaction that he initiated. 

In closing, I believe that Bruhh you mad is a negative player of the community. I believe that he has no place in garnet gaming, and that he brings nothing but negativity to the server.

TL:DR; Bruhh has an absurd amount of bans, warns, and is just a toxic member of the community that has had many chances to improve, but doesn't care about the rules enough to make a change in his behavior. 

EDIT: Added Poll

EDIT: After Community Feedback, I am changing my vote to a DRP 1 Month ban at the very least, but also possibly a DRP Perma ban. I can see now that a community ban is a bit extreme.

And you say he is a negative player , but your the only one who ever made a post about it ? 

1 minute ago, OpTic Gunner said:

And you say he is a negative player , but your the only one who ever made a post about it ? 

He's undoubtedly a negative player, all he ever does is minge and when he is about to get in trouble he screams for a higherup despite the fact that he broke rules. Stop trying this pitiful attempt to save your friend from the punishment he deserves.

+1

If community bans required a forum report to be processed, I should be unbanned immediately. I didnt even get reported, last time I Played I based as a cyber thief and came back on to a perma for having too many bans. Didn't minge an ounce. Put this kid away or unban me, one or the other.

Edited by Lori From The Deli
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Lori From The Deli said:

He's undoubtedly a negative player, all he ever does is minge and when he is about to get in trouble he screams for a higherup despite the fact that he broke rules. Stop trying this pitiful attempt to save your friend from the punishment he deserves.

+1

Take your fresh produce somewhere else hater

lmao

• Toxic 1
8 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

I already stated that I'm done responding to you. It's taking all my willpower not to clap back on your pitiful responses. I'm choosing not to fight you on this anymore because you are unable to comprehend a debate, and refuse to see any side other than your own.

Edited by Stone
Just now, Stone said:

I already stated that I'm done responding to you. It's taking all my willpower not to clap back on your pitiful responses. I'm choosing not to fight you on this anywhere because you are unable to comprehend a debate, and refuse to see any side other than your own.

Yeah @OpTic Gunner, you are clearly friends with Trevor, (BruhhYouMad,) and will do anything to try to debunk this perfectly legitimate report. There are no rules nor grounds which dictate a community ban or a repeated offense ban, therefore your saying that him never being reported should mean anything is completely illegitimate. This report is plenty of proof and reason to send him away forever, even if you do he'll just ban evade like he did over his 2 months for mass propspam the last time.

Once again, +1

He's gonna ban evade any way and probably will buy another VIP with his mom's credit card. :u

• Spicy 2
Just now, DannKeb said:

That the Staff team has trouble deciding to ban someone with 17 bans makes me question the staff team. (Few Individuals)

The issue was actually brought up to the managers and they’ll decide the outcome amongst themselves ultimately. I just made this post to see how the community feels.

• Toxic 1
  • Haha 1

After taking some time away from this post, I’ve decided on a solution. We give Bruhh 1 more chance to prove us wrong. He has to go 1 month without a single warn or punishment. If he fails, go ahead and perma ban him. It really is absurd how many punishments this individual has, and how even yesterday he’s trying to defend his punishments. So, -1 to a community ban, +1 to a perma if he is punished within a months time

12 minutes ago, Lori From The Deli said:

Yeah @OpTic Gunner, you are clearly friends with Trevor, (BruhhYouMad,) and will do anything to try to debunk this perfectly legitimate report. There are no rules nor grounds which dictate a community ban or a repeated offense ban, therefore your saying that him never being reported should mean anything is completely illegitimate. This report is plenty of proof and reason to send him away forever, even if you do he'll just ban evade like he did over his 2 months for mass propspam the last time.

Once again, +1

He's gonna ban evade any way and probably will buy another VIP with his mom's credit card. :u

1 minute ago, Bread God said:

After taking some time away from this post, I’ve decided on a solution. We give Bruhh 1 more chance to prove us wrong. He has to go 1 month without a single warn or punishment. If he fails, go ahead and perma ban him. It really is absurd how many punishments this individual has, and how even yesterday he’s trying to defend his punishments. So, -1 to a community ban, +1 to a perma if he is punished within a months time

I don't even know him at all, but last 2 days I been on I haven't seen him minge, yeah my maybe he got banned , but he wasn't doing anything to hurt a player experience. 

Yeah he's getting alot of warns but no one is complaining about it who was directly impacted by him 

• Toxic 2
8 minutes ago, Stone said:

The issue was actually brought up to the managers and they’ll decide the outcome amongst themselves ultimately. I just made this post to see how the community feels.

It was the higher ups decision and they made it . If people had a issue about him , they would made a post or brought it up to a higher up , either the higher ups are not handling it or no one is complaining. 

• Toxic 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, OpTic Gunner said:

I don't even know him at all, but last 2 days I been on I haven't seen him minge, yeah my maybe he got banned , but he wasn't doing anything to hurt a player experience. 

Yeah he's getting alot of warns but no one is complaining about it who was directly impacted by him 

I was directly impacted by that salty kid. You're talking about one day of experience with him but I have dealt with him for months, for the past year and a half I have seen him break every rule in the book, if I have to I will go on right now and watch him and catch every rule he breaks. Do I have to do that?

• 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
Just now, Lori From The Deli said:

I was directly impacted by that salty kid. You're talking about one day of experience with him but I have dealt with him for months, for the past year and a half I have seen him break every rule in the book, if I have to I will go on right now and watch him and catch every rule he breaks. Do I have to do that?

If you saw him to do this for a long time  why did you never post about it? 

• 300 IQ 1
7 minutes ago, Bread God said:

I don't love this idea, but because it has the potential to improve him as a player, im not opposed