Community Ban Request - BruhhYouMad

Stone

Punishment Length  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What time of punishment does the community recommend?

• Full Community Ban
    • DRP Perma Ban
    • DRP 1 Month Ban
    • No Punishment

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Player
Your in-game name: Stone
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:61617747
In-game name of reportee: BruhhYouMad
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:117107789
Date & Time of incident: N/A
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):

I am proposing a community ban for the player known as BruhhYouMad.

My reason as to why I believe BruhhYouMad should be community banned is the amount of bans this user has. According to the Bans database, Bruhh has 17 bans on record at this time.

39a9e9038cab36ce4d9f66afe49dcac8.png

7a4cb0d1fc3a30f1782b6138c3a4728e.png

The amount of bans that Bruhh has is absolutely insane. As you can see, he has a few bans for Mass Propspam, Mass RDM, and Mass NLR. The majority of his bans, however, are   bans for exceeding the warn limit. To be banned for exceeding the warn limit, you need 5-6 warns. This obviously shows that Bruhh does not know the server rules, or, the more likely reason – he doesn't care.

My second reason for requesting a community ban on Bruhh is that he simply is a toxic member of the community. 

Bruhh continually backseat mods - which means that he is a vigilante of sorts, telling people off, arguing in sits with the staff handling the situation, and he puts himself on a pedestal above the other players of the community. Bruhh also is a minge in game; disrespecting others, trolling, and being toxic to newer players whenever he gets the chance. Anyone who has had an interaction with Bruhh can most likely think of at least one negative interaction that he initiated. 

In closing, I believe that Bruhh you mad is a negative player of the community. I believe that he has no place in garnet gaming, and that he brings nothing but negativity to the server.

TL:DR; Bruhh has an absurd amount of bans, warns, and is just a toxic member of the community that has had many chances to improve, but doesn't care about the rules enough to make a change in his behavior. 

EDIT: Added Poll

EDIT: After Community Feedback, I am changing my vote to a DRP 1 Month ban at the very least, but also possibly a DRP Perma ban. I can see now that a community ban is a bit extreme.

Edited by Stone
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 1

Recently, I've been encountering issues with Bruhh as well. If I'm not mistaking, he recently RDMed someone in a sit because of his staff application being denied, and then asked me to ban him. He's extremely toxic in-game and if he doesn't get his way during sits he'll show some sort of disrespect. +1

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 2
2 minutes ago, ExoticNinja said:

I mean he did receive a repeated offence ban for a month came back still continued to break rules. I would't say community though maybe from just darkrp.

My issue with that is that he would just join MRP and do the same shit

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Stone said:

Bruhh continually backseat mods - which means that he is a vigilante of sorts, telling people off, arguing in sits with the staff handling the situation

lmao true, this dude came up to my base yesterday tryna tell me I had a fail base when what I was doing was clarified and deemed allowed months ago by other managers and Garnet himself.

A community ban isn’t necessary. From day 1, I have had bad interactions with this guy. No clear understanding of the rules, and when faced with consequences, he denies them. He also acts like a child, which leads me to believe he is lying about his age. However, he is not SantaMyClanta. He doesn’t log on solely to break the rules. Is he an idiot? Yes, sometimes. But so am I. Does that mean I should be community banned? Does he make mistakes? Sure, he makes a lot. But so does our entire staff team. Yes he has bans and warns, but this isn’t MRP. We shouldn’t just ban him because he has a lot of bans. My only hope is that every time he is banned, he reads one more rule, and breaks one less rule in the future. Though I would want a community ban as I cannot stand bruhh in game or on forums, it would be unjust. Kind of like perma banning a guy who is suicidal, which happened recently. And speaking of recently, community bans have been happening a lot. Again, Bruhh has broken rule after rule. But ask yourself: has he really done something worthy of a community ban? He isn’t source, who compromised the whole staff team and lied to evity. Nor is he part of the mingle army. My final verdict is -1. I will continue punishing Bruhh for the rules he breaks, and I encourage all other staff to keep a watchful eye on him as well. However, a community ban is just such a high and unessisary punishment, and it shouldn’t be wasted on Bruhh, who breaks simple rules.

Edited by Bread God
48 minutes ago, Bread God said:

A community ban isn’t necessary. From day 1, I have had bad interactions with this guy. No clear understanding of the rules, and when faced with consequences, he denies them. He also acts like a child, which leads me to believe he is lying about his age. However, he is not SantaMyClanta. He doesn’t log on solely to break the rules. Is he an idiot? Yes, sometimes. But so am I. Does that mean I should be community banned? Does he make mistakes? Sure, he makes a lot. But so does our entire staff team. Yes he has bans and warns, but this isn’t MRP. We shouldn’t just ban him because he has a lot of bans. My only hope is that every time he is banned, he reads one more rule, and breaks one less rule in the future. Though I would want a community ban as I cannot stand bruhh in game or on forums, it would be unjust. Kind of like perma banning a guy who is suicidal, which happened recently. And speaking of recently, community bans have been happening a lot. Again, Bruhh has broken rule after rule. But ask yourself: has he really done something worthy of a community ban? He isn’t source, who compromised the whole staff team and lied to evity. Nor is he part of the mingle army. My final verdict is -1. I will continue punishing Bruhh for the rules he breaks, and I encourage all other staff to keep a watchful eye on him as well. However, a community ban is just such a high and unessisary punishment, and it shouldn’t be wasted on Bruhh, who breaks simple rules.

Although I agree with you to some extent, I believe that toxicity and blatant, consistent rule breaking shouldn’t be continually allowed. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Bread God said:

Is he an idiot? Yes, sometimes. But so am I.

The difference is you don't have 14 valid bans within the last 6 months.

But ask yourself: has he really done something worthy of a community ban?

He's definitely done something worthy of a permanent ban on DarkRP, you don't get 17 bans from just being an idiot.

-1 to the Community Ban and +1 to the Perma on DRP.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

-1 based on this, and honestly my interactions with bruhh were quite positive, it honestly just feels like the entire community is against him at this point.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OpTic Gunner said:

-1 if he's learning then and actually coming on too play then give him that chance .   

He’s Applied for staff twice, logged hundreds of hours, and had many, many chances to learn 

• Like 2