Timezone: Mountain 
Playtime?: 360:15:01.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
   Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
   Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Icefuse-mod
   Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As a moderator I would have many responsibilities, the first being to keep things fun and light-hearted but to step in and take action if players are ruining that fun atmosphere. My main goal will to keep the server a fun and friendly place and not only will I have the responsibility of handling the tools and commands required to maintain this but I will also have the responsibility of being a friendly moderator who is completely approachable to all players, whether they have a question or just want to talk. Regarding rule-breakers, I would have the responsibility of giving out fair punishments if needed, keeping the server environment a happy and safe one. Finally, as a moderator it would be my duty to put all moderation over playing the game, meaning that, regardless of how well my Traitor round is going, I would stop playing if I were in need to moderate a situation.

First, one thing that I feel sets me apart from others is that I really do have a strong passion and desire to aid others; I truly want to help out in any way possible regardless of whether I have a moderator rank or not, but having the rank allows me to use commands to help people even more. I’m also very friendly and approachable– in a staff position I do my very best to make players feel comfortable with talking to me (for any reason – help, advice, reports or just a friendly chat) and make sure that nobody feels intimidated just because of a server rank. I'm also an extremely committed staff member - I vow to never let anyone down and my activity on a server that I staff is always extremely high. I also feel as though my ontime on Gmod is valuable; it shows my love, my high activity and my experience of DarkRP

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I have been banned multiple Times I just got banned for Unarresting too many people

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I think 3 or so I cant find them

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday for 5 hours (No Sunday Religion Stuff)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I build Robots, I code, Build Legos, Game, I go on Dates.
Did you read the staff rules?: Smooth

Edited by Akko

Okay where to start other than your bans......

YOUR PUNCTUATION IS AWFUL YOUR PARAGRAPHS ARE CENTERED WHEN THEIR SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE LEFT MARGIN. YOU MADE YOUR PARAGRAPHS AND YOUR APP BOLD SO IT LOOKS DIFFERENT. INCLUDE YOUR BANS AND THAT'S A FAT............................................

-1 SON!