-vip

gtgblaze19

So vip

Access granted to more printer upgrades all vip jobs, a bit of cash and some other odds and ends. 

I propose to add in the following tools to vip access to make the purchase just a bit more worth while but not too op 

1 extra text screen prop. I'd personally like this to help advertise my shop and/or lable cirten physical properties of my build i.e. money slider/weapon port (gunship)

5 extra lights. We like to party and ya can't do it without fancy lights

2 extra buttons. Man I'm 1 button shy of the perfect gunshop. I'd be happy if only this were implimented even. 

And last but not least camera tool access. Knowing this is unlikely to happen this will be the bargining chip lol 

Thank you for your time and hope you enjoyed the read. 

• 300 IQ 1

Yo. I don’t know who you are, but these suggestions are actually mind blowingly good and creative, though I don’t agree with all of them. The extra text screen is something than annoys me a lot, as I cannot express the amount of times I wished for an extra text screen. The lights, im a little less enthusiastic about. Maybe a couple more, but an extra 5 is a bit much. Anyone can access lights and toggle their amounts, making a simple “party” or asthetic quickly turn into an eye sore and a huge, laggy area. Next are the buttons. Big fat yes. I want more buttons god damnit! Even if VIPs got one more button, I would be overjoyed. Again, countless times where I’ve needed a button and have had a less than par base because of it. Finally, camera tool access. I’m going with a no. I suggest reading my post in the camera tool thread to see where I stand with that issue. I personally feel cameras should be more RP oriented instead of paying for them. Which, surprisingly, is another point I want to get into. I enjoy Garnet Gaming DRP because it ISNT pay to win. Yes, a dragon lore, double barrel, custom class and all the works do help, but I, along with many others, fucked shit up with the Usas and no perks. I like the advanced duplicator being broken. Yes, it helps me especially as I am a game master, and advanced dupe would help me easily paste events instead of spending hours setting something up. But for these flaws, these design choices, I’ve fallen in love with this server. It’s the same reason I fell in love with MRP. Donors helped, but the regular weapons did just fine. I got into delta force without permas on MRP. I got into eXg without permas on DRP. And you better believe I still rock the block, even without the extra perks VIPs get. I still use the USAS. I still use non donor guns, and non donor perks just to show people that VIP isn’t a pay to win thing. The reason I say this is because while I DO agree with you on some of these suggestions, I believe that VIP should improve quality of life. So, to summarize:

+1 for textscreen

-1 for lights

+.5 for buttons. Only want one more

-1 for camera tool

The balance between VIPs and users is perfect right now. VIPs just get simple things, like an upgraded theif class, some misc fun classes, and alternatives to existing classes. Along with the level 10 printers, VIPs don’t get much more, and that’s a good thing. People who buy VIP on garnet aren’t doing it mainly for the advantages; they are doing it because they SUPPORT the server. Compared to other servers, where buying VIP basically gives you god mode, Garnet simply gives you a little upgrade to pre-existing things, and I want to keep it that way. These suggestions were fantastic, and though I didn’t agree with all of them, the suggestion never crossed any boundaries, nor did it impose something wild and far out. You are an interesting and creative person, and I really do wish to meet you on the server or in teamspeak. Until we meet again,

-eXg Buddha

If I'm not wrong, 2 Textscreens were supposed to be added in an update but I'm not sure what happened with that.

And for more buttons, do you really need them? Bases on DarkRP are already extremely unbalanced, being able to hold of 4 people with a Hk pistol and no buttons in a base. 

Lights are also often used to be annoying because of their full brightness and it would only increase with added lights.

+1 For Textscreens, -1 For Buttons and lights

And I have no opinion on cameras.

+1, for 2nd 3D2D Textscreen.

-1, for Lights, lights are abused enough as they are, we don't want them to get abused even more.  Just get a friend if you want even more lights.

+1, for buttons but 1 additional button would be wise.

-1, for Camera Tool, it was removed for a reason which you can find the suggestion for that and the reasons why.

Edited by Fox Angel ({GG} Beast)

+1 For the extra text screen, that could be very useful tbh.

-1 for the lights, they are already causing issues with just 4 of them.

+1 For the extra buttons, although maybe just 1 more would be enough imo.

-1 Camera tool will not be coming back and that is a good thing.