SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:131455032
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 147:09:49
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): Kazdra, Gates, Stone, Buddha, Halston
    Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I'm never shy about helping people out with problems they have if they have any. I'm always ready to help the server out if anything were to happen to it. I've always been around to help others out with any troubles especially if it were serious. I've helped staff before with people breaking rules such as RDA'rs by unarresting the people who were arrested. I love to help out in any way I can with people having some troubles with the server.

I'm always respectful to everyone, even if they attempt to agitate me, I always keep my cool. I'm on the server every day to play with friends and help out others. I try my best to prevent people from breaking rules even if staff are offline. I feel like I should become staff because I'm always around to help when help is needed. I've always helped the server out as best I could when no staff were on to properly fix what was happening by any means within the rules possible.

I feel like I should become staff to also help out the server more by being able to properly deal with people breaking the rules. I would love to help people with more problems than I currently can help with so people won't be afraid to join the server and play. I wish to help the server grow by dealing with the rule-breakers who attempt to hurt the reputation of the server and make it seem like a bad place to be. I always make everyone smile when they're feeling down because I never like to see them frown. I wish to help see the server happier to be played on by influencing others to help one another out more.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6 hours.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No
Did you read the staff rules?: ZFG Mr Midnight

Edited by Midnight
Adding Referrals
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm never shy about helping people out with problems they have if they have any. I'm always ready to help the server out if anything were to happen.

I'm not sure happened here because the rest of the application is good but this needs to be 2 paragraphs. 

Yeah, I agree with a Toucan. If Jarold, who is my daddy, Kazdra, who is my homie, and Gates, who is my ex-lover are referring you, I expect better quality. You have 3 very good referals straight off the bat, and you seem like a responsible guy. But don’t waste this by putting no effort into the paragraph, if you can even call it that. You need to write 2 paragraphs, and there isn’t even one. I hope you fix it, because right now it’s a -1.

• Haha 1

Gotta add more, this is what my old app looked like if youre looking for a size comparison.

cc46556fe8ab911f33f844c18ed0a3ad.jpg

If you fix that its a huge +1 from me!

EDIT:

great revisions!! +1 and add me to referrals!!

Edited by Stone

Why not ask me in-game if you want me to refer you? Add Loki Malakai to referrals dude. Never had a negative interaction with this guy, he's super nice and active at times in the morning all the way to night! He's always helping people out and following the rules. I've seen him a couple times telling people what certain rules mean what and he knows how to use the report system properly so staff can actually use their powers to fix someone's problem. I didn't ever think I had to make my font any bigger but HUGE +1!

Oh and also we were in a sit one day when Mr Midnight was reported and he literally was super mature about it, love this guy.

Edited by PsyKick
Fixed some grammar

+1, I have talked with this person a lot recently and their a really nice person if you take the time to be with them.  (And a lot of fun to play with!)

P.S. Even though I already told him to add me to Referrals before he made his Application, I'm still adding my input because I can

Edited by Fox Angel ({GG} Beast)