Vega and DF Class Change Suggestion

Vibe

Description: Change the DF and Vega Enforcer and the Vega Commander Class. Both DF and Vega currently have a Recon or Sniper class and Enforcer class that comes with a DMR. My suggestion is to change the SKSD on Vega Enforcer to the MSBS and change the SR338 on DF Enforcer to the Honey badger. Also changing the Vega Commander class to get the MSBS instead of the SKSD.

Reasoning: There is no point in having both a DMR class while also having a Sniper class. Especially when the Sniper classes have pretty good rifles on them. I rarely ever see these classes used in war and if I do they are not very successful or they just use donator guns. With the movement speed, the way it is hitting multiple body shots or reliable headshots with a single shot DMR is an extreme challenge. Both Snipers can reliably one shot a person to the chest so there is no point in even using the Enforcer classes. Also, the Delta Force commander gets the M4 which is an AR  so it makes sense that Vega would get one on theirs instead of a DMR. The Vega Commander class is really only used during raids to get big feeds with our Bomb. Vega also doesn't have an Assualt Rifle at all. Having to use the Versek to just jump peak corners and have no reliable gun at medium range. Both of these guns are already on the server so it makes sense to use them and it also helps intrigue new people to join the faction to try out these new weapons. The guns coding and damage should be checked and compared to other weapons just to make sure that they can actually be good while not being really OP or really underpowered.

• Like 3
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 3
58 minutes ago, Remake said:

+1 In DF we have been thinking of something we could change with the WL and this suggestion is basically what we were thinking. The only thing I’d change is having the honey badger or msbs put on the 2 commander WL instead of the enforcer and put the other gun not assigned to commander on the enforcer. 

I believe our M4 is fine. -1 to this specifically.

• 2 months later...