JJ's Staff Application

Why

Required Information

Name: NSWC ST2L LT Poseidon ( JJ) STEAM_0:0:419687950

Total time on the server: | NSWC ST2L LT Poseidon has played for 373:28:02.

Do you own a microphone: Yes

Referrals: Arnold Smith, Jerran, Beating, Sleepy, Yax, And Copywrite (of course)

Staff History:  No warns or bans ?

Country of Residence: United States Of America

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?

Back in 2016 I moderated a CSGO Surf Server, and Boy did i love it. It helped me prevent a community I loved from getting toxic, and that was

a great feeling. (And don't make fun of me I used to mod on a minecraft server)

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum)

Over the short 5 months I have been playing on this server, I fell in love with the community.  I have made so many friends, friends that I deeply care about and enjoy (more so than my IRL friends). And I hate it when I see our community struggle. I love all of the work the staff team puts in and want to help out. I love seeing everything that this community does, and hate it when someone ruins the fun for others. I always have time off, So I would be happy to put some work into the server.

For the past 8 years of my life I have been doing multiple types of martial arts.  Some examples being Jiu Jitsu, Kali, Wushu, Wing Chun, Muay Thai, and the most prominent being Kenpo to which I have reached the rank of 3rd Degree Black Belt. This is where the saying blood, sweat, and tears really applies. I worked hard every single day for half of my life to better myself as a person. I feel as if I could apply those skills and put them into staffing, and so far, I have been able to put them into my officer rank in game.

So, I hope that everyone in the staff team can accept me to their community as well!

Edited by Why
  • Like 1
  • Community Director

Don’t forget to add your steam ID.

+1 - No offense to most people on the current staff team, but there is a lack of competency. I feel you would be an unbiased, mature, competent member of staff. Good luck