DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

HELP ME (URGENT)

So tonight I have a hot date at a carnival. Haven’t been on an actual date like this before, mostly just fuck at my house. What are dos and do nots? 

Ill let you guys know how it goes. 

Edited by Earl

Gotchu, ive even managed to fuck a midget so trust me. 

Step 1: be a gentleman and buy her food, bitches love food. 

2: tell her that shes beautiful, more than once, bitches love compliments. 

3: Smile and laugh at her jokes, bitches love thinking that you actually care. 

4. Literally pay for everything and win her a teddybear, bitches love money and teddybears

5. Make her feel like the center of attention, don't just talk about yourself. Bitches love attention

6. When you sit next to her, place your hand on her thigh. Bitches love it

7. Go where theres loud music and bass, the vibrations will literally do half the work for you, bitches be weht. 

8. Make sure she always has something to drink, no one wants a dry bitch with a headache. 

9. Pick a flower and give to her, bitches loves flowers

10. Last but not least hit her with the "hey if you want you can spend the night at my place, i make excellent breakfast pancakes"  again, bitches love food. 

There you go, atta boy 

Ps. Eat her ass 

• Like 4

Some confusion here, I meant fucking girls in general. This was one of the first times we were gonna hang out. Unfortunately she got into a car accident on the way there and I found out she had a boyfriend so yeah. Not all was bad, ended up seeing this one 9/10 girl I had in a couple classes and we were friends, she said her date ditched her so we hung out saturday night and went back last night. I had the DENNIS system in mind and I think I actually executed it pretty well. She is now attached to me and we plan on having sex. (she’s not a hoe btw, she virgin) Overall I say it was a pretty good weekend.