DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Yikes

4 minutes ago, Acid Drop said:

Hey I'm just trynna have a laugh here. I can't talk for the rest of rangers on the laugh shit tho. They need to grow up. I agree with you on all that. 

Im chill now, robinson is one of the boys and hes tryna help u guys out a lot and fix things, like I said since I respect robinson and he has good intentions, ill chill on yall. 

just know I roast anyone I see pretty much, don't think im singling you guys out, this isn't a coyote first

Edited by Coyotee
7 minutes ago, Coyotee said:

Im chill now, robinson is one of the boys and hes tryna help u guys out a lot and fix things, like I said since I respect robinson and he has good intentions, ill chill on yall. 

just know I roast anyone I see pretty much, don't think im singling you guys out, this isn't a coyote first

b65e180e2fc4e95fd3b6e686220629b4.png

When Coyote Peterson finds out a faggot named himself after him

Love you Coyote

6 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

b65e180e2fc4e95fd3b6e686220629b4.png

When Coyote Peterson finds out a faggot named himself after him

Love you Coyote

This is what I like to see, people don't know me well enough, if I roast you and I get roast back, you join the goat list. If you turn into a snowflake and get mad about it, you join the shit list

Edit: in all seriousness, if I roast you in game like that, use it as a drive to fuck up RU/Vega/me in war. Obviously looking back at the vid it makes me look SUPER toxic which I realize that (I kinda am)

Edited by Coyotee
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 2

oh god this video is fucking perfect 

Coyote calling people virgins 

jackal being like “well achtshhually you must claim in order to kill people” in the most jackal way possible 

rangers being cringe 

a stereotypical masterpiece 

9.5/10

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Creative 1
  • Haha 1