Roflcopter Player Report

Pencil

18 minutes ago, Roflcopter said:

I just said the moment i see a little peak of a head. bad luck that my eyes were looking at his hill when he peaked.

Bad luck you flicked 90 degrees exactly to where he was. How about you give proof on your side instead of just calling it luck?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Krimzin said:

Bad luck you flicked 90 degrees exactly to where he was. How about you give proof on your side instead of just calling it luck?

What proof would you like me to give? That wasnt 90 degrees either.

Edited by Roflcopter
  • Toxic 1
Just now, br0ken- said:

Yikes, Just like every cheater who gets caught you start being over defensive and insult people. 

Jesus christ really? "Thats what a cheater would say" No. If you look at when he peeks you can see that im not at a 90+ degree angle you dumbass.

• Toxic 1
2 minutes ago, Roflcopter said:

Jesus christ really? "Thats what a cheater would say" No. If you look at when he peeks you can see that im not at a 90+ degree angle you dumbass.

Just saying, being a douche on your own report won't help you chances.

Just now, Roflcopter said:

Thats not why Im being a douche about it. Its the fact that 2 people are too fucking blind to see that I wasnt looking 90+ degrees away.

Hey, all I'm saying is if you keep responding like that, no one will support you and would actually like to see you banned not only for cheating, but for toxicity as well.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 2

Looking at it frame-by-frame it only takes him about 1-2 frames to move ~90 degrees. That is inhuman with that level of precision. Also the moment he turns toward the camera, he instantly starts moving the other direction. +1

Edited by Koulit
49 minutes ago, Koulit said:

Looking at it frame-by-frame it only takes him about 1-2 frames to move ~90 degrees. That is inhuman with that level of precision. Also the moment he turns toward the camera, he instantly starts moving the other direction. +1

That wasnt even that good of a turn considering you can see i turned past him and i actually missed a shot if i remember correctly. And yes, I started moving the opposite direction. Thats so he cant lead me or just shoot me if i stop. Its not "inhuman".

Edited by Roflcopter
9 minutes ago, Roflcopter said:

That wasnt even that good of a turn considering you can see i turned past him and i actually missed a shot if i remember correctly. And yes, I started moving the opposite direction. Thats so he cant lead me or just shoot me if i stop. Its not "inhuman".

Rofl, the thing you fail to notice is that no one knows what hacks you have, an example of a hack would we walls, our concern about this clip in particular is you react pretty much too quickly, in the end we think that this flick is driven from knowing hes there from walls, not from "third person". Even though you did aim farther to the right, its still a weird reaction.

Edited by Coyotee
1 minute ago, Coyotee said:

Rofl, the thing you fail to notice is that no one knows what hacks you have, an example of a hack would we walls, our concern about this clip in particular is you react pretty much too quickly, in the end we think that this flick is driven from knowing hes there from walls, not from "third person".

The thing is that he was unlucky i was looking at his hill when he peeked me. And yes, hes accusing me of aimbot because hes saying about how its inhuman to flick at someone with such precision even though I clearly looked over him and then corrected it. And nobody was talking about third person. Niether am I a 9 year old who doesnt know what hacks are. Literally if staff would give footage from when they have been spectating me, then alot of the aimbot accusations would be gone.

https://bans.darkstormservers.com/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:437157993&time=1550448489

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:437157993&time=1526925049

Based on current evidence and two previous bans on servers in the past year (both for cheating), fat +1.

It's funny how these ban threads all end in the same way. Cheater makes a complete idiot of himself while desperately trying to not get banned, even though evidence is stacked against him (Hendrix and freebird are examples).

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1