MARSOC General Gotham's Official Resignation.

38 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Winks: Goes to Jasmin

"So, can I get the rank that Gotham took back?"

What noooo...

I don't expect to get my rank back. I will work from the start if need be.

Edited by Winks

As sooon as i come back onto GG legit a week after decides to resign oofie. Now theres barely any OGs on MARSUCC now big yikes.Just as I was coming back too.

Just as I was coming back too.
Have fun in the future my dude.

Edit: i know that feel b

Edited by ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧
12 hours ago, {GG}otham said:

After playing this server for over a year, and being General for about 9 months, it's time my run on Garnet Gaming has come to an end. I'll miss all of you, but there are individuals that are definitely my favorites.

@Phantom You're a pretty cool guy. Thanks for helping me during my genship, but you really have to stop being an asshole. Also if you intercept my choice of General, I'll be in Texas next week so you best be ready to rumble.

@Jackal Instead of acting like hotshit by thanos snapping factions, you should just thanos snap yourself 8hed.

@Towelie I actually hated you the most. 

@Van Van asked me to do this during my resignation because he couldn't do it himself, but he's actually a homosexual. There is nothing wrong with that, I'll always support you Van ❤️

@_Jin_ I'm leaving you at LtGen, you've been decent so far, but I don't think you are fully ready to lead the corps.

@Jasmin This is it, you use to be absolutely terrible...And I mean that. But I've seen you improve so much, and I've seen you on and around for so long, you are the best candidate to lead marines. Enjoy the faction, and please, take good care of it. /me salutes 1MD General Jasmin.

@Ethan Cool guy

@Duel Cool unless he's after you, then he just goes scorched earth on the shit.

@Gildarts I've held back saying this, but you're a real cunt sometimes.

To recap, Jasmin will be assuming control over both Marines and MARSOC alike. Congratulations to her, and it's been a great run. Thanks for all the memories.

🦍 Cya mate!

Edited by Vaccc
8 hours ago, {GG}otham said:

To recap, Jasmin will be assuming control over both Marines and MARSOC alike. Congratulations to her, and it's been a great run. Thanks for all the memories.

Oh fuck oh no gotham please no. Anyways It was fun playing with you during the time that you did. You were fun to be around and a cool guy. Sad to see you and CJ go. Goodluck fam /me salutes.

7 minutes ago, Shibe said:

Oh fuck oh no gotham please no. Anyways It was fun playing with you during the time that you did. You were fun to be around and a cool guy. Sad to see you and CJ go. Goodluck fam /me salutes.

stopid read it again

2 hours ago, Shibe said:

If I was ever Gen, I prob won't promote you to officer. Don't even try me!

Edited by Jasmin2nd

Wait what... well... I walked right into that pit forgot all about the date lol. And no disrespect to Jasmin I probably should have went no something is not right why would he put Jasmin in charge over other candidates like Jin. Just wasn't my day for noticing obvious points.