Resignation - GB

Wtf..... you know ranks are nothing right. You were doing GB tryouts at CWO...... I know Cramer is a colonel but if he wants to play another game let him, unlike you obviously, not everyone wants to treat Garnet like a part time job. You make an apologize post and try to show us your "reformed" this post obviously said that you are still the same hoe ass nigga as before. Instead of trying to help Cramer revive GB, you call him out on forums saying he isn't spending every waking hour playing Garnet because you haven't gotten a promotion.

Edited by draggydx
  • Haha 1

GB has been shit since Gary Sanders led it and still is, honestly I don’t know one GB I can’t dick on in war, none are special force faction material 

As much as I hate it GTA is right about GB being an obsolete garbage faction 

• Like 1

@draggydx Ye I did.make it but tbh I'm sick of how I keep getting treated. I put my input on GB I did shit and talked to Cramer personally what I got was yeah yeah that's a great idea let's do it. And then nothing happens. tbh like I said at this point everyone wants to be a Savage bitch so here I am.

Edited by GTA5

Thought you were chill but after this post, you fucked up mate. You could have made a simple resignation, but you had to go out of your way to be toxic and dis the faction and it’s colonel. 

Edited by ThEoFfIcIaL HiNd
Added more reasoning
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 300 IQ 2