Mark's Staff Application

Duglas

In-game name: Mark Duglas
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:190188709
Warns: 0 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 11B CWO Mark Duglas has played for 1262:35:30.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: Admin on MRP in 2017
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

How do I plan on benefiting the server, I have been on the community for quite some time now and have experienced all the rules in some way or another. Being on the server I like to help people when they are having problems with something or someone, sometimes Ill end up getting into something I shouldn't but I make the best out of it. I believe that being on the server I have experienced what is great and what needs to be fixed about the server and how to better work with and help the community. I believe that me having past staff experience on the server makes it easier for me to make quick and good decisions. From the time I have been on the server I have experienced many different people and ideas and im open to constructive criticism. Being on the server for so long I have seen a lot of good and bad staff in all different ranks and positions and have learned what is and isn't acceptable to be doing as a staff member.

Some of my skills in the server I am easy to talk to and ask questions and will answer them to the best of my ability. When dealing with people I try to not hold grudges against people that I had bad a experience or be biased to my friends or people I dislike. I am also very active and im always or almost always on the server and when im not im still in the TS talking to people. One of my favorite thing's on the server used to be being staff and helping people and trying to make a difference even if it was a small one I still liked to make it.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I was banned for Mass RDM about a year ago but I appealed  and it got accepted. Banned for AccMass RDM on 4/11/19
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 1, January 20 2019
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Im on every day 

Edited by Duglas
  • Winner 1

+1 To this man

Has the experience, has the time, has no life and is always on, perfect for a staff member. Whenever i hop on after school theres never staff on, but Marks always on. Perfect addition for the staff team to help in the off hours of the server.