Raid Rules Update

MattWatson

Just now, Matt Watson said:

some senior officers don't want to speak the minds because they don't want to get viewed badly by the ones that promote them.

Ass-Kissing pussies

1 minute ago, Matt Watson said:

A lot of RU don't have that fear because high ranking staff and officers support RU that speak their minds.

Well if the U.S. doesn't let someone speak their mind in a good manner on the forums then the U.S. is just retarded.

If an officer is ridiculing someone for +1ing or -1ing a suggestion with valid reasoning on a forum post then that person shouldn't be an officer. But if someone is not posting because they are thinking, "But what if they don't like it?" and just that, then they need to grow thicker skin and pony up. If you're too afraid to post something on a Garry's mod forum then you shouldn't even be playing the game.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
1 minute ago, Acid Drop said:

Ass-Kissing pussies

Well if the U.S. doesn't let someone speak their mind in a good manner on the forums then the U.S. is just retarded.

If an officer is ridiculing someone for +1ing or -1ing a suggestion with valid reasoning on a forum post then that person shouldn't be an officer. But if someone is not posting because they are thinking, "But what if they don't like it?" and just that, then they need to grow thicker skin and pony up. If you're too afraid to post something on a Garry's mod forum then you shouldn't even be playing the game.

Agreed to all three points. But the issues still continue on. If no one voices them then they will just continue to be an issue.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

I completely agree with bendak here, If US officers don't let people speak their mind without being biased towards them then that's on US leaders for promoting retards. 

Well, finally something we all agree on lol 😄. Were making progress. Well, it doesn't matter now. I'm the last one arguing about this topic for the US (On the forums atleased). It's going to get denied and maybe that's a good thing. In a month or two this will come up again because the US will actually say something

Edited by MattWatson
  • Winner 1
8 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

I mean to be fair the raid rules also affect RU too, But you don't see people actually being upset about it do you? No, Because RU most of the times are aware of raids coming, The building is not that much of an issue as there are also windows in RU DB building where you can throw nades through from probably even outside of the base, And a 5 minute raid hurts nobody imo. 

I agree that raids are fun and we do sit around for over an hour doing nothing usually. But after a war which we spent 30 minutes fighting straight having a debrief to discuss issues during the war is pretty important. Also for RU, Your base is completely flat. Besides the hill in front of your base. For the US its more of an issue. We have a giant lip around our base that can easily be used to attack the US. But that doesn't matter. The US only issue is with the Debrief issue. Not the lip around the base.

Edited by MattWatson

I have formulated a plan a fool proof plan, a pretty simple solution at that, also it doesnt really take much thinking to do. (You're welcome Matt) 

1) See the advert for raid

2a ) Die

2b) live and kill

3) if A, wait 10 seconds and RESPAWN. then kill the raiders. If B, kill the people raiding and stop bitching

4) go for a revenge raid.

but aye, shout out to @Ethan for that fat feed. Good shit man, its what I like to see.

Edited by {GG} CJ
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think this will be an issue on the new map considering how fortified it seems the bases will be, but I can see how much of an issue it is for this map. I won't change the rule since the map will hopefully be out soon, but reference this post as a mandate to no longer raid the enemy until they have adverted DB dismissed. Please let as many officers know. I will tag some so they can at least see this but I will let as many know via TS and other platforms as well. This is only active until we get on a new map.

@{GG}otham @PhatPropane @Uncle Burger @Ethan @Skye @Hind @Gildarts

• Friendly 1
  • Informative 1