Raid Rules Update

MattWatson

12 minutes ago, Acid Drop said:

-1. And here's why to all 3 solution points.

Point 1: 

The rule before was that you couldn't fire into buildings. Buildings provide great cover for both attackers and defenders which makes things more interesting for breaching and what not. This can make things more fun instead of just throwing US into the front gate of RU and just saying, "Go kill ruskis" and the same equivalent for the RU Raiding US.

Point 2:

Basically you are asking for a safe space because you, or whoever is leading the briefing, or whoever the officers are on, are too lazy to assign people to be on watch for people that might advance on the base right after a war. Just assign one or two people to keep a lookout and call attention to people and get them ready for an incoming threat instead of just assuming "They're busy with their own briefing".

Point 3: 

To explain what I'm about to say, lets give a perfect example. That feed made by Ethan was after a war that the Russians had lost. If you lost the war, would you just want to take it? Just let them take that win and not take a punch back? No. You would want revenge. You want to strike back and show you mean business. 

This rule proposal is to supposedly stop the interruption of briefings so that we can all communicate with each other without interruption because it's important to do because there's so much to talk about. Let's be real. (this next number is fabricated but it will prove a point) At least 90% of briefings follow at least one of these formats:

1. We won. Good war, nothing to say.

2. We lost. You all did garbage.

3. We lost but we did the best we could. "wE gOt BaSeCaMpEd!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE"

Most briefings don't actually point out shit that people did wrong. There's nothing special that happens in these briefings. It always follows the same DB Template that has been used for years. 

So what did we learn? How about we put people on posts after war and be vigilant and watchful of our enemy, instead of just be complete sitting ducks in a building with only one entrance (which happens to be a very big door that is easy for explosives to travel through)

Bendak pretty much summed up how I feel about it, and even brought up a great point how nothing fruitful really happens in DBs. If anything, allowing raids to happen on DBs brought about a point in having them: for the other side to attack it lol.

1 minute ago, Matt Watson said:

Thanks for the detailed replies. Its pritty late here so I will replied in detail tommarrow.

Yea, lots of redundant +1's with little to no feedback and the ones with feedback are players crying about "bias." Not trying to mock you, more just trying to point out the lack of intelligence going on in these type of threads.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1

I would like to elaborate more on why i +1.

The main reason is how the bases are set up. The RU base has a lot more buildings and cover. Grenades on the server is if you are not in direct sight it will not damage you. SO if the US nades RU they can just run around the side of a building and not be damaged. The US base is just an open slab. So if, say Ethan, throws a nade into US base we cant as easily hide and get away. Another reason this is unfair is because the US base is in a depression of land. The attackers are aiming down into the base. This makes it easy to see where we are grouped and target more areas.

Now for the topic of "You guys can just come nade our DB" well we really cant. The US DB is a big open area with a giant hole in the wall. RU DB has a small window (Where you have to crouch to get in and most people cant do a fucking crouch jump) and everytime i see DB in use the door is closed. So In my eyes its a fucking grenade into a MASSIVE hole in the wall while being able to aim down into a base. To the US having to either break down door or have to sneak into a window or throw a small gernade through a window. In my Eyes this is not a good and fair comparison.  

So just in my eyes it doesnt compare and its simply not fair. This is why so many people are saying this rule is bad. If you notice MOST of the people -1ing are RU mains. Most people +1ing are US mains. One way i see a fix (and the easiest in my eyes) is to somehow get a garage door on US DB so we can close it. I dont know how to make that work but thats one of the only ways i see fixing it. that or removing the rule.

• 300 IQ 1
15 minutes ago, Smity said:

One way i see a fix (and the easiest in my eyes) is to somehow get a garage door on US DB so we can close it. I dont know how to make that work but thats one of the only ways i see fixing it. that or removing the rule.

This would also help wuth tryouts, this is a great suggestion along with everything else he said. +1 to this and his +1

-1 It would disrupt a DB for maybe like 5 minutes at the most, if your base is getting raided the last thing you should be worried about is if a candidate knows his 3 ROEs like bruh run outside and fuck some niggas up, also you can easily pop off in RU DB it would take some skill and but jump on the wall and launch a fucking missile through the window, honestly can’t believe US arnt big brained enough to counter shit, 

2 hours ago, Cameron said:

-1 It would disrupt a DB for maybe like 5 minutes at the most, if your base is getting raided the last thing you should be worried about is if a candidate knows his 3 ROEs like bruh run outside and fuck some niggas up, also you can easily pop off in RU DB it would take some skill and but jump on the wall and launch a fucking missile through the window, honestly can’t believe US arnt big brained enough to counter shit, 

Pritty hard to counter when your already dead. Throws a grenade over the wall and boom. All the US is dead. Just saying in about a month everyone will be complaining.

1 hour ago, Matt Watson said:

Pritty hard to counter when your already dead. Throws a grenade over the wall and boom. All the US is dead. Just saying in about a month everyone will be complaining.

Nigga you already complaining, also it’s called respawn and go back to kill them.

Use that big forehead not hard to counter when you have unlimited lives 

• Toxic 2
  • 300 IQ 1
1 hour ago, Cameron said:

Nigga you already complaining, also it’s called respawn and go back to kill them.

Use that big forehead not hard to counter when you have unlimited lives 

Kinda trying to bring up a issue that people on US have. So please refrain from shitposting unless you have something constructive on the argument. I'm very happy to see both sides of the argument but shitposting. Not needed

Edited by MattWatson
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 1
55 minutes ago, .lua said:

I couldn’t care if people raid after war, I would rather like DB being a safe place from raids. Not a big change to raiding for people who do it consistently.

Thanks for your replie. Im not looking for major changes. Just for pre and post was debriefs to be safe till there dismissed

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1