Dan Gardner's Staff Application

Dan Gardner

45 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

I don't think you can come back from this chargeback dude. The whole idea of it is just to wrong for people to bear. Just imagine, having things for you to buy and obtain, then just basically stealing the items and costing garnet hundreds. 

How is it stealing when he takes the packages away? I'm confused. But if people really can't get over something I did 2 yrs ago @ 17, desperate for money, then so be it. I've let go of all my grudges from back then, but if no one else can that's fine by me, I just want to help, all I've ever wanted from this. 

Edited by Dan Gardner
  • Informative 1
7 minutes ago, Dan Gardner said:

How is it stealing when he takes the packages away? I'm confused. But if people really can't get over something I did 2 yrs ago @ 17, desperate for money, then so be it. I've let go of all my grudges from back then, but if no one else can that's fine by me, I just want to help, all I've ever wanted from this. 

That's not the point, you fully agreed to the no refund policy and you completely disregarded it. But I do agree that you might've learned from the mistakes, and I always give second chances. +1

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

That's not the point, you fully agreed to the no refund policy and you completely disregarded it.

Fair enough, and there isn't a day that I get on the server that I don't regret charging back and leaving. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that I did it. 

Thank you for reconsidering, @eXg IPL4YG4MES

• Community Director
4 minutes ago, El_Nino_Loco said:

You diss MY staff team and then you have the nerve to apply? No.

Sn0hOgY.png

Your staff team? Um excuse me are you Phantom now?

Also he replied - not created the thread, take 5 seconds to do some research

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, El_Nino_Loco said:

You diss MY staff team and then you have the nerve to apply? No.

Sn0hOgY.png

Also he commented something productive. He said “how do you delete other people’s posts” making a joke on how bad the thread was. On top of that before you go on the MRP forum and comment something irrelevant maybe play on MRP for once. 

Edited by Ting
  • Like 2

+1. People can change, and this person has done so.

There is an extent to forgiving someone's history, but a charge back doesn't, in my opinion, count as something to heavily accuse someone over.

I'm positive that he (Dan) regrets his decision and won't use that same mindset whence a staff member.

Good luck with staff Dan ❤️

• Like 1

+1. Dan has always been extremely respectful towards me and other players. When I see him in game, he's helping out other players and being a productive member of the community. I know that once given the staff position, Dan can bring a lot of good to MRP. Good luck, old sport.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, eXg-Buddha said:

+1. Dan has always been extremely respectful towards me and other players. When I see him in game, he's helping out other players and being a productive member of the community. I know that once given the staff position, Dan can bring a lot of good to MRP. Good luck, old sport.

Buddha is my nigga so I'mma switch to +1 

im still permad on MRP anyway...

• Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • 300 IQ 1