DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Lowndex - Staff Application

Lowndex

In-game name: Lowndex
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044571759/
Timezone: UTC-8
How long have you been a part of the community?: 1 year
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to screen-record while playing on Rust?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: 14 years as owner and admin of 6 global servers for Battlefield; 1 year as a Rust Oxide modded server owner and admin
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? Mature individual with a cool head whose primary interests are: growing a server with like minded individuals; likes to help nakeds and new players get established; has $ means to help support monthly server costs and plugins; never bans without another admin input; 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekday (2-4 hrs); Weekends (4-8 hrs)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Rust? Golf, walking my dogs, caring for chicken hens with my wife of 30 years, eating and drinking with friends, gaming with my adult son and his pvp stud friends and exercising

• Community Director

I'm going to have to -1 (Down Rep) your application. The "Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]" has a requirement of 2 paragraphs. Also the rust server has not been up for a year and you joined the forums an hour ago - some people may find it hard to believe that you have been apart of the community for a year.

Also that link for your steam ID is your Steam Community URL we're looking for STEAM_ID:0:00000000 format - if you visit a STEAMID finder, you can turn that URL into an actual ID. Additionally, I've left a link to the prerequisites below:

I provided two sentences = less than two paragraphs.

I misunderstood your 'community' question. I interpreted 'community' to be Rust itself. 

I respect your wish for the ID format. However, I believe you can view my profile and gain the information you need. 

It is your right to deny or reject my application. I have maturity, many years of owning, admining and supported gaming servers. And my financial ability to support a server/s is also advantageous. Your call.

• Community Director
41 minutes ago, Lowndex said:

I provided two sentences = less than two paragraphs.

I misunderstood your 'community' question. I interpreted 'community' to be Rust itself. 

I respect your wish for the ID format. However, I believe you can view my profile and gain the information you need. 

It is your right to deny or reject my application. I have maturity, many years of owning, admining and supported gaming servers. And my financial ability to support a server/s is also advantageous. Your call.

No the paragraph requirement is 2 paragraph minimum, meaning more than 2 or equal to 2. I'm not the person, accepting or denying your application - I am providing feedback.  The errors I've listed which if uncorrected will lead to a denial. I would love to see staff on rust. 

1 hour ago, Lowndex said:

And my financial ability to support a server/s is also advantageous. Your call.

first of all you can already give money to garnet by simply donating on the rust or garry's mod servers. also don't try to be sassy and say "you can view my profile and get what you need." no one cares, and please do what is asked of you.

-1 Haven't seen you interact with the community at all on the server. I think you need to spend more time on the server and get to know some of the people in the community. It's great that you have a lot of experience staffing Rust and I think if you stick with the community, you could make a good staff member.

• 4 months later...

Archived