boopydoop warn appeal

n-game name:BoOpYdOoP
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:88413441
Staff members in-game name:garnet
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:13646705
Date & Time of incident:wed may 15 02:29:00:19
Timezone:UK
Warn Reason:rdm
What happened? (include any proof):i was police and i saw printers in his base so i made a warrant and didnt realise there was a olice chief so i didnt know it hadnt gone straight through cause he has to approve it so i shot garnet dead i was gonna raid it and then he didnt do a sit he just warned and jailed me.
Why should your warn be removed?: i dont think its really fair i got warned for that i shoudl have been able to kill him in a few secs and i got proof about the printers i just cant find a way to post the screenshot

1 hour ago, boopydoop said:

So in a police raid I can't kill people. I've never had a time when police haven't killed me when they tried to raid me except when I kill them 

If you're damaged you can defend yourself.

• The Garnut

Going to clarify this before locking.

Yes, I was basing and had printers inside of my base. You did not /wanted me or request a warrant prior to RDMing me, and as such, your warn is valid. Even in the case of which you "DID NOT REALIZE THERE WAS NO POLICE CHIEF" this is still a valid warning as there was a fault on your end. I don't see why I needed to give you my time of day in a sit when you were well aware of what you've done being wrong, as you said youself-

1 hour ago, boopydoop said:

i made a warrant and didnt realise there was a olice chief so i didnt know it hadnt gone straight through cause he has to approve it so i shot garnet dead

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Garnet said:

Going to clarify this before locking.

Yes, I was basing and had printers inside of my base. You did not /wanted me or request a warrant prior to RDMing me, and as such, your warn is valid. Even in the case of which you "DID NOT REALIZE THERE WAS NO POLICE CHIEF" this is still a valid warning as there was a fault on your end. I don't see why I needed to give you my time of day in a sit when you were well aware of what you've done being wrong, as you said youself-

it says i did not realise there was a police chief xD

• Community Director
16 minutes ago, boopydoop said:

it says i did not realise there was a police chief xD

Bro, honestly just stop commenting - You did something wrong, got called you to a sit, and Garnet told you it’s a valid warn. Keep the warning and next time be more careful and use your eyes or get glasses. 

• Like 1