DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Remove level requirement for all vip jobs

Prop

VIP feels like a pretty useless purchase when i have to grind the levels to use a majority of the jobs, I think that all vip jobs should be usable at level 1.

Another suggestion I have is to remove the level requirement for non-vip jobs if someone is vip (mayor, meth manufacturer, etc.)

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Creative 1

-1, (Going to use Mayor as an Example) the reason why this is a bad idea is because before, there was a play time requirement to play Mayor, which you could get by going AFK on the server for like a week.  Now it's Level 50 because people were abusing mayor, not making correct laws, trying to loophole the rules using mayor, and more.  Mayor is more or less supposed to be a class to "Add" 5 extra laws to add immersion, these 5 extra laws can vary from person to person playing as mayor.  Not everyone's laws will be the same.  Some will be different and some just absurd and outright against the rules like: "Black People = KOS".  If your going to play a role, then read the rules on how the role works, not judge it based off of appearances and the power you are given.  (Side Note: If you decide to ABUSE THE JOB you CAN BE BLACKLISTED from said jobs if it's necessary!)

Edited by Kazdra | Beast