Huskaii Staff Application

In-game name: 2GA RFR SSP Huskaii

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:202796684

Warns: Fast Fire Exploit Once, Basecamp Once

Timezone: CDT

Playtime?:  | 2GA RFR SSP Huskaii has played for 1387:18:53.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Ting

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan to benefit the server in multiple ways, one of them is performing normal staff duty, such as sits professionally. This means not being biased towards any side. I am able to understand situations easily, and can listen to both sides to make the best decision for reports. I also am always willing to help people out. Whether they have questions about the server or mechanics, I will try my best to assist them in any way I can. I know the rules very well because of both the time and encounters I've had on the server. I will also try my best to be as least toxic/mean as I can be, but everyone can be a little toxic once in a while. 

As for activity, I am fairly active, and most of the time I am in Teamspeak. If I am not in Teamspeak, either I am sleeping, or I got some shit going on. But most of the time I will be on the server and be available for anybody that needs help. I am also open to any suggestions, and tips on becoming an overall better person in-game. Any help is appreciated, so if you want to message me, you can message me in game or on Teamspeak. That being said, I would love the opportunity to help out the server with both my knowledge of the game and dedication to the server. I thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Warned once for Fast Fire Exploit, and once for Basecamp. No other warns or bans.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Applied twice back in November/December, both denied

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 Hours on weekdays. 9-10 on weekends (Maybe less ATM because of summer school)

• Like 2

You currently have a staff application up for the Rust Alpha 5x server:

I recommend you edit that post to say you no longer wish to apply to the Rust server, or do that for this application. You should only look to staff on one of our community's servers, and of course, no other community's server while you're staff here.

Edit: He took my advice and revoked his Rust Staff Application.

Edited by Ethan
added Edit
  • Like 1

I've been in the same ts channel with this guy for the past couple weeks and seems like a really nice person, very mature, and overall just a good person. Obviously you have a lot of play time on the server and I expect you can pick up on staffing pretty quickly. +1

• Like 1

I talk to him on team speak from time to time and he a pretty cool guy, not really that toxic of my experience. I love to see people who never staffed before to have a chance and an experience of being staff that I had over a year ago. That going to be a +1 from me!

• Like 1