DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [6/10/2019]

Damn, can't wait to see these new areas myself! Im especially interested in the second picture, looks call as fuck lol.

7 minutes ago, Silo said:

it is time to duel all my money  away

Legit gonna blow through all my money away in a day now  pog

Edited by PrisonNightmare

Since Duels are back, is the rule of no 1v1 sims going to be put back into effect? I personally don't see the need as sometimes people just want to 1v1 with no strings attached, just for practice. But if it makes staffing easier, etc, I don't see an issue re-implementing it.

Edited by Dan Gardner
2 minutes ago, Dan Gardner said:

Since Duels are back, is the rule of no 1v1 sims going to be put back into effect? I personally don't see the need as sometimes people just want to 1v1 with no strings attached, just for practice. But if it makes staffing easier, etc, I don't see an issue re-implementing it.

The rule of no random 1v1 sims has always existed and was never removed. You can't just advert sims go, and kill your friend, then advert sims over or some shit like that around the base. You have to go to a designated area, claim it, and begin sims as practice. That is always allowed, even 1v1s. Don't know who told you that all 1v1 sims used to be not allowed.

• Informative 1
40 minutes ago, Pencil said:

229dbc5436af6750e972717493e5b579.png

category is still there but causes script errors when you click on it

b u g t e s t i n g

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

The rule of no random 1v1 sims has always existed and was never removed. You can't just advert sims go, and kill your friend, then advert sims over or some shit like that around the base. You have to go to a designated area, claim it, and begin sims as practice. That is always allowed, even 1v1s. Don't know who told you that all 1v1 sims used to be not allowed.

ah. I was misinformed, thanks 🙂

• Friendly 1
15 hours ago, Ethan said:

Since when could you claim an area for 1v1 sims? I thought that it was against the rules.

by the way amazing update garnet I’m looking forward to valley sims

Edited by Captainswag
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

There is an issue with the RR door for at least RU.

BBEB51D85C6A90756CBCADB52D4A5B7FA3B94E3C

The door is unowned and can be bought by anyone making this problem a very important one to fix. I  understand that @Gildarts or @Phantom could fix this, but is a pain for them to have to set down the Ammo crates and do this every single restart with them sometimes not getting on during those earlier hours.

Edited by Ting