MilitaryRP Update [6/21/2019]

@My name is GEO sorry for the @ but I wanted to quote you and quoting is hard when on my phone at 5:50 in the morning but I just wanted to say that if you need more than the stamina provided to get passed RU OC then you should probably practice it some more. Just yesterday me and a recruit ran it, he wasn’t even fully trained and got it done without flaw. But yes I do think that running should use just a little less stamina (I think it is 3 a second and 2 a second would be better for sprinting and change the 8 stamina for jump to like 10-11) that’s what my personal numbers for stamina are. 

Edit: sorry but just wanted to say that I saw GEOs idea for sprinting regen to be faster at the cost of jump stamina used, and how sprinting stamina would remain the same. I like that idea more than mine stated above so just act like that isn’t there. Also sorry for my grammar mistakes.

Edited by Captainswag
On 6/23/2019 at 4:21 PM, Trip said:

Just want to point out, dont know if this is coincidence or not but the server has been losing more and more pop everyday since this update. Theres only 19 people on not counting the ones AFK and its mid day...

(Once more I know I'll get hate for this but idc.) Just want to point out, Those whom have left the server do to the new lack of "jumpy combat" are pathetic. It's 1 minor update that has made things for fair when it comes to combat. If people are truly going to bitch and complain over something as simple as this then why have them apart of the server at all? Without the stam bar vehicles would be almost irrelevant when it comes to getting from place to place. The stam bar has improved the server people are just pissy cause they can't hop around in combat anymore which they so desperately relied on in the past. As for the stam going down too fast when running, Garnet said he's going to be fixing that seeing how it isn't working how it is intended.

Not everyone has left due to stam it's also cause of summer vaca. But to those that did leave cause of the stam bar I have 2 words for you. Grow up.

Edited by Magnus_Reinback
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
35 minutes ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

(Once more I know I'll get hate for this but idc.) Just want to point out, Those whom have left the server do to the stam bar and the new lack of "jumpy combat" are pathetic. It's 1 minor update that has made things for fair when it comes to combat. If people are truly going to bitch and complain over something as simple as this then why have them apart of the server at all? Without the stam bar vehicles would be almost irrelevant when it comes to getting from place to place. The stam bar has improved the server people are just pissy cause they can't hop around in combat anymore which they so desperately relied on in the past. As for the stam going down too fast when running, Garnet said he's going to be fixing that seeing how it isn't working how it is intended.

Not everyone has left due to stam it's also cause of summer vaca. But to those that did leave cause of the stam bar I have 2 words for you. Grow up.

Just gonna say this, when vehicles used to be in the server (on CSDesert awhile back) there was no stamina bar and vehicles were definitely relevant and everyone used to use them, also, the stamina bar in it's current state has NOT improved the server if you look at player count. It really isn't a "minor" update when the server in its entire 3 year lifespan has never had anything like this. Whoever complained about the people jumping around too much should get better aim. 

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
5 minutes ago, Landon said:

Just gonna say this, when vehicles used to be in the server (on CSDesert awhile back) there was no stamina bar and vehicles were definitely relevant and everyone used to use them, also, the stamina bar in it's current state has NOT improved the server if you look at player count. It really isn't a "minor" update when the server in its entire 3 year lifespan has never had anything like this. Whoever complained about the people jumping around too much should get better aim. 

CSDesert is a much smaller map than the one we use now, The only true benefits the vehicles provide is multiple troop transports. The stamina bar has improved the server in ways of combat. The sprinting time will be fixed. It is a minor update that people are bitching and complaining about too much. It's 1 small minor itty bitty thing that people don't like for a pathetic reason. Not everyone left because of the stam bar. Though a lot did, Fuck the ones that left. We'll get players that actually care about the server instead of just the fighting. And the people jumping around too much should get better at fighting fairly without having to break their fucking hitboxes to win a fight.

Edited by Magnus_Reinback
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
5 minutes ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

CSDesert is a much smaller map than the one we use now, The only true benefits the vehicles provide is multiple troop transports. The stamina bar has improved the server in ways of combat. The sprinting time will be fixed. It is a minor update that people are bitching and complaining about too much. It's 1 small minor itty bitty thing that people don't like for a pathetic reason. Not everyone left because of the stam bar. Though a lot did, Fuck the ones that left. We'll get players that actually care about the server instead of just the fighting. And the people jumping around too much should get better at fighting fairly without having to break their fucking hitboxes to win a fight.

Chill with the fonts man, it’s giving me cancer

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Winner 1
14 minutes ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

Do you purposely make your text look as infuriating as possible or did you somehow think this blueberry-pie of a format looks good?

1 hour ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

Just want to point out, Those whom have left the server do to the stam bar and the new lack of "jumpy combat" are pathetic.

Absolutely pathetic people don't enjoy something as much so they would rather do other things.

31 minutes ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

It's 1 small minor itty bitty thing that people don't like for a pathetic reason.

Yes completely changing the pace of combat is a "minor itty bitty thing".

33 minutes ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

Though a lot did, Fuck the ones that left

Yeah fuck those long time players that have donated so much money to server.

1 hour ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

Grow up.

Calling people who voice their opinion that you happen to disagree with pathetic, is a very grown up thing to do. 

• Like 3
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, Normal Hooman said:

Absolutely pathetic people don't enjoy something as much so they would rather do other things.

Yes completely changing the pace of combat is a "minor itty bitty thing".

Yeah fuck those long time players that have donated so much money to server.

Calling people who voice their opinion that you happen to disagree with pathetic, is a very grown up thing to do. 

Fair points. Except the jump combat one. As I have said many times. People need to find other ways to play than breaking their hitboxes.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
1 minute ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

Not what I'm saying at all. I've stated many people have left because they can't jump around in combat anymore.

im talking about the conversation between you and hooman. he said nothing about jump combat.

On 6/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, Magnus_Reinback said:

People can't jump around anymore. I personally think this is wonderful. Makes combat fair like it should be

bro, if anything it's unhealthy cause you just hold onto stamina if you're already on point and then you can spam jump while the person who just ran to point can't. The only thing that this makes better is people jumping like spastic bunnies miles away to avoid sniper fire. It basically just benefits defenders and causes attackers to either wait out for stamina or causes them to stop a push and wait.

• Like 1